YO YO Yo to all my v6pers and Turboed Accords

finch13

Reaction score
If you lived in Alerbamer, you could go see it. I'm not saying that any of you should or would, just saying you could.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
I understand that... And I have seen the same photos you have, but I still don't get his logic. If you are on V6P you will understand why I say the things I do.

finch13

Reaction score
Oh no, he says the stupidest, one line comments over on HAF too. I completely understand everyone's position with this guy. :boo:

claybird

Reaction score
DAYYYUMKMM BOIII.... :wtf1: i understand yall though but why buy a camera when i can get someone else to do it.....but any way cmon really lets stop the trash talk and b fo real ok....i know im retarded .....:jealousbow: but 43 miles away from here theyre selling a A grade j32 with 72k miles for 850 and tranny for 700 so hopefully in 5 months my dad is gonna give me 3k for starters so thats a start ....and BTW it was not me that took a year ...It was the MECHANIC so cmon slack up a little. I learned my lesson. So wassup yall!!???!!!:rofl:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Hey claybird(aka skatingclaybird), I'm not one to research drama, so I didn't bother reading through all the pages of your thread, but I'm thinking you're one of the younger guys, yes?

claybird

Reaction score
Hey claybird(aka skatingclaybird), I'm not one to research drama, so I didn't bother reading through all the pages of your thread, but I'm thinking you're one of the younger guys, yes?

:poke:(sigh) yes...19....almost 20...before you answer please im trying to be serious from now on:sad:

SeanXtec

Reaction score
750 is a bit much for a j32 with that many miles....try LKQ online, you could even get one shipped to you for cheaper...and shipping is like $200...believe me, I know lol

SeanXtec

Reaction score
Just do your car a favor and get it tuned first...make sure it runs correctly before dropping money into another project...

Back