You ever just get bored with life (no suicide, lol)

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I don't know, lately i've just been bored off my ***. I should probably chase women but i need a break, too much effort and nobody really strikes my attention in my life. What do you guys do when you are just bored as hell? I don't get out enough due to some things i don't feel like explaining, i just feel like there is more out there for me. Right now i just go to school, come home, make music, chill with friend, have accouple beers and go to bed. Seems like the good life (well, add sex, lol) but i don't know.

What do you guys do when you need a change of pace? I usually move to a different city but i think i'm too old for that.

98AV6205HP

Reaction score
Work on the car. I find something to do that deals with cars lol. Just go clean your engine bay. Make it look mint.

Jefften10

Reaction score
find a part time job of something you really really like doing
Like Im gonna get a job as a bartender next year because I love to mix drinks. Try new stuff too! You might find a hobby you like that you never thought of.

6THGEN_AI4

Find a job...
banana.gif

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
a job doesn't make your life exciting. i usually just drive FAR FAR away from where i live just to see something new. it's better to take 1 or 2 friends at the most with you so you have someone to talk **** about how your current life sucks and how this life would be better.

like i would drive one or two hours away to another town, and to prevent from getting lost i just drive down one specific road until it ends, that way i know a U-Turn thsame road and i'm home.

another thing is find something to spend my money on, like car ****. you probably need something new in your life.

i usually like to find new music to entertain me.

go crazy.

blindside

Reaction score
Get married! and trust me you'll live a very exciting life, that includes being stressed out, having drama most of the time and you will learn how to be a phsycologist, trying to figure out what your wife wants and what she is thinking. LOL j/p

But kidding aside, when i use to be single, everytime i get bored i just go out of town, drive somewhere just to get refreshed, i try to stay away from my daily routine. :thumbsup: GL

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
Im pretty much the same way now that my girlfriend is in Colorado for cosmotology school. Work, home. The same old thing.

minituck04

Reaction score
if im bored i just sleep. keeps you from wasting money if what your trying to do is save it. or rent movies from that dollar box and watch those.

Back