You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

Varnell

Reaction score
My manual can act like a automatic through synchronizing, too, but I don't like shifting right at 2800 RPMs and catching it right at 2000. IIRC

mrnude

Reaction score
^^ Since you're here in SoCal as well, hit up Highways 243, 74, "Red Road", 30, 330, and if you want to test your luck, GMR.

Everytime I went through those, I was using 2 and D3 religiously.

Thought about gmr a couple times been to other canyons but my car enthusiast Buddy is always posting pics cars that get totaled on gmr and I'm just like f that lol. Maybe once I get my suspension set up

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Thought about gmr a couple times been to other canyons but my car enthusiast Buddy is always posting pics cars that get totaled on gmr and I'm just like f that lol. Maybe once I get my suspension set up

It's not all about suspension. It definitely helps, but it's not all. You also need the rubber and brakes for it. Oh, and the cojones para hacerlo todo :).

And I've been a casualty of GMR myself. It's where I totaled my RX-8 7 years ago this month.

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when... You've never seen the low fuel light come on since you've owned it

KombatVirus

Reaction score
You know you drive a 6GA WHEN ...

Your sunroof tilt-open function is smaller than any other car you've seen..

You keep messing with your seats but cant get comfortable no matter what (M/T)..

You keep punching your passenger in the leg because the shifter is so damn long

Back