You know you drive a 6th gen Accord when....

ejreams

Reaction score
Haha, the thing with the accords is though, in my opinion as long as your tranny is set; you're going to be able to rock your mods for a while. As for some cars, they die or cost you a fortune before you get done with mods.

Geewiz

Reaction score
Haha, the thing with the accords is though, in my opinion as long as your tranny is set; you're going to be able to rock your mods for a while. As for some cars, they die or cost you a fortune before you get done with mods.

True. I'm just on short end of stick about to put a fourth engine in! Some to bad luck, partly I'm an f'in idiot.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Exactly, although that could be kinda cool if you put some money into it.

If I had money to put in, it would be to get it working properly again.

On that note, I also forgot to mention that my T-Bird is a gas guzzling 4.6L v8, has a cracked windshield, in winter the heater doesn't work until the car has "warmed up", has what I call 'birth-mark' on the roof from the paint having chipped down to bare metal, it overheats, and needs new upper and lower radiator hoses. Probably a new thermostat and water pump too. Working in the engine is a pain because both hood struts have failed. I don't know how many times I forget about that and the hood slamming on my head. I'm surprised I haven't been decapitated by it, lol. Oh, and putting in gear from P to D, R to D, or D to R has a "lag" between gears. I literally have to sit there for like 3 seconds before the gear I chose to be in engages.

Even with all the little problems my Accord has, I miss driving my accord. I treasure driving my accord during weekends.

cjsaccord

Reaction score
When you get paranoid every time your tranny shifts because you think its finally starting to slip. :skurred:

mahfuzur

Reaction score
first post.
bare with me.

when you repeatedly get pulled over in bad neighborhoods for having a typical gang banger car. ( I live in NYC)(No I am not a gangbanger)

Back