Your Old Cars

acrod99

Reaction score
Sellin' the Caddi for $3000 obo. As-is, and i have no idea how to get it to anybody, but i'm sure we could work it out.

HandoEX

Reaction score
  • 1969 Chevelle Malibu coupe: 307ci, not too fast, needed love and only lasted a couple weeks
  • 1980 Mercury Zephyr: Hotties couldn't get enough of this car:)rolleyes: ), blue 4 dr with a white roof...yuck
  • 1991 Geo Storm: Thought it was cool, had 2 tens and 2 12s in the hatch
  • 1992 Olds Cutlass Supreme S sedan: A good reliable cruiser.
  • 1998 Accord EX sedan: For teh win!

TitaniumACC

Reaction score
first car: 1990 Dx Civic hatchback... no picture... i had 90 CRX Si wheels on it.
my new old car, my winter beater: 1990 Mazda 626 Dx..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
wow...it seems tht most of u went from domestic to imports huh?? and particular reason?? i drove a 5- spd toyota corolla in high school.... was my grandma's, but i drove it most of the time... also had a Mitsubishi Pajero (or Montero in the US).... turbo-charged diesel engine... loved tht car!!!! :D

00J

Reaction score
My first car that I purchased with my own money was a 1990 Acura Integra LS. I had enough money left over to buy a suspension and a tank of gas.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
DarkSideAccord said:
wow...it seems tht most of u went from domestic to imports huh?? and particular reason??

better reliability, plain and simple, haha. especially when abused as much as my accord takes it these days, haha, my lincoln wouldnt have sufficed, haha.

acrod99

Reaction score
I can honestly say I'll never get another domestic. Oh yeah-i forgot to mention my first 'car' was a chevy s10-dropped w/neons! Hahaha!

Slowtime

Reaction score
mine was a 1990 chevy cavalier. (98k miles and dead!)
mods: kenwood deck :D

2. 1988 nissan sentra (198k miles)

3. 1990 acura legend (250k miles)

4. 2000 honda ex.(70k miles)

as you can see it was my first and last domestic!

Slowtime

Reaction score
i was tellin my wife that one reason imports have caught on is simple RELIABILITY ! After all is said and done people want a car that is going to take them from point a-------------b. As you all know a Honda/Acura with 100k miles has just been broken in. I know ppl who have gotten 300k plus on imports. At 250k miles my legend was still on the road with it needed only minor repairs that come with time. ie- timing belt, water pump, fuel pump etc. On my chevy i needed this stuff almost as i drove it off the lot! :mad:

Back