Your Opinion About Spoiler On Accord

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I wanted an OEM spoiler when I first started looking for my car. I got a great deal on one without and got over it quickly. I don't think it looks Ricey, I don't even think Eclipse GSX spoilers look Ricey for that matter which I used to love when I had my Talon.

That said, wingless is much more my style now and I am glad I never put one on. I have considered a small lip spoiler and I think I know one that will work well (keeping that info to myself though right now) but it has been a few years and I still never bought one so I may or may not do it.

thatklazzickid

Reaction score
Just wondering, don't mean to thread jack, do lip spoilers like the M3 work on the 01-01 sedan trunks? They already have a bit of a raise to them. Has any 01-02 drivers done this with pics?

Griffeycom

Reaction score
I like my OEM spoiler on my accord a lot. My Civic is an LX-S so it comes with the lip spoiler, I'd much rather have a OEM wing spoiler but oh well.

tinluu1

Reaction score
I personally think that the OEM spoiler looks great on the accord. I have quite a few friends who think otherwise, but in the end it's your car!

hayn808

Reaction score
I've grown to like my car with the oem spoiler on it.
its looks pretty good to me

doubleclutch

Reaction score
The factory coupe spoiler is cool looking imo, I always wanted a car that had a nice aggressive OEM wing. I rocked mine for awhile, but I eventually did get tired of it. I am wingless now but will probably put a lip on in the near future. I think whether or not a spoiler looks good depends on how the car has been modded, some work with spoilers, some don’t.

Couldnt agree more, it all depends on the car and personal preference

jwong512

Reaction score
For the sedans, I personally like the spoiler more on the 98-00 because the trunk is flat and not curved so the spoiler flows really well. On my 01-02, I've seen a couple of spoilers in person and something seems a little off about it because the trunk is curved at the end and the spoiler is fairly flat.

Back