• I don't like it, I stay true to my 4cyl

Votes: 12 34.3%
  • No opinion......

Votes: 6 17.1%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

I4 CG5

Reaction score
I would prefer the H series or B series (obviously only for an Integra or Civic) 4cyl over the the v6 purely for the after market potential. Plus its more fun when you beat a v8 to say you have a 4 banger :D

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
id love the amount of power the v6 has to offer...like stated earlier...it would be only fun with that 6speed manual swap...but with the way that things are goin...im glad i have a 4 banger to save on gas...its jus ridiculous and gettin even more insane...

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Anyway, I prefer the V6, no tranny issues with mine, and IF it ever comes to that, or the km(mileage, for you US folks), gets to be too high, '03 TL-S engine/tranny w/ Comptech S/C FTW!

Last edited by a moderator:

minituck04

Reaction score
i have an 03 acura 3.2tl now and boy do i love that v6 power. cant wait to put the CT S/C on it. im on my 3rd tranny though. its still under warranty so what do i care

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score
Just get an S2K already :D

If you really want to keep your car then sure go for the J32/6spd swap.

Its one of those performance over looks thing, my Accord is faster then a S2K but doesnt look as good :(

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I went through a big debate with myself (most of it was non verbal lol) about if i could deal with an auto when i bought my car. I just couldn't do it. Stock for stock, i really didn't feel the v6 felt much quicker and to me, percieved power is what makes you car fun to drive. I will say that the v6 is WAY smoother than the 4banger. But the tranny sucked even for an auto. So i went with a 4 banger MT.

At the time, i had no clue how problematic the v6 at was. I think i made a very good decision. And for the price, a 6 speed swap is a bit much (especially since i really don't see why it didn't come with the v6 in the first place). I would have no doubt bought a v6 5/6spd if their was an option. For the price of a swap, it's hard to say if i would do an h22 and have some money left over for more mods or a 6sp v6.

I do think the v6 is the way to go if you want to spend alot of money and make the "ultimate" accord. After seeing vids of mikeys car, i was jealous to say the least. Pair that with a supercharger, and possibly a tl motor, you have a realtively stockish car that is really respectable. I'd personally go with another car.

Sorry for the essay, i'm feeling last night a bit, lol. Thinking and writing makes me feel better.

capnff

Reaction score
plenty of room for a turbo if you know how to do it lol :) this is mine.. j32/6speed/turbo..

100_2487.jpg

waccord99

Reaction score
i dont think the v6 are much of a difference i raced a friend with a v6 and i have a i4 i stayed with him the whole time he eventually pulled on me but yea wasnt like a huge diff....................also anyone know the estimated cost of a auto to manu swap with a core trade thats my plans for the sumer then i work on the engine

Back