youre gonna wanna peek this

JayStuff

Reaction score
Well guys, its been a while since ive had my accord.. a little over a year and half or so, but now that i got my license back, saved up some money i figured it was time to step up my game a bit.

Its been a fun week. Picked this pretty chicka couple days ago. My new platform. Picture was from day 1, she looks a tad different now (no mudflaps and debadged).

Link to journal/modlist: http://www.iwsti.com/forums/gd-members-journals/240484-flatbooosts-aw-04-sti.html

Just thought id share since i miss you guys and miss my accord a bit, but been waiting for this moment for a while :D

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Love imprezas, of all kinds :) (not as much the newer ones) but this sti is great. Pretty jealous to say the least.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
last gen before the imprezas started looking like crap.. nice pick up dude

Bax

Reaction score
this white looks sooo much better than the generic blue I always see them in.
I like it. :)

EscoStylez

Reaction score
This is wut i want so how much do u miss ur accord.....i have one that im willing to trade

JayStuff

Reaction score
Thanks guys. and yeah i think white defiantly wins best color for these cars. looking to get some wider wheels soon, do some fender work and adjust those coils again, she'll be looking real pretty when shes ready for a proper shoot.

Back