z06 vette vs m6

wg2k7

Reaction score
ive been witness to races similar to that, unfortunatly for you guys no videos. weve had m5 vs c6 z06, z06 vs aston martin db 9, elise vs m5 vs z06, z06 vs m5 vs viper and many many more. my friends have sick cars

Totalimmortal

Reaction score
A chevy is a chevy as far as I'm concerned. Still a fiberglass POS that goes fast, you'll never see me in one.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Totalimmortal said:
A chevy is a chevy as far as I'm concerned. Still a fiberglass POS that goes fast, you'll never see me in one.
wow..I suggest look up the facts before you say something like that. Vettes are not fiberglass anymore.

wg2k7

Reaction score
wow..i suggest drive one before you say something like that. this thing is solid. no creaks no rattles, beatiful interior, good seats, reliable, and fast as fawk. seriously, say what you want about older vettes, but these new ones are awesome. they got rid of their m5 because of all of the problems they had with it and they still love the z06. seriously, this c6 z06 is imo the best car dollar for dollar you can buy in a sports car area, how can you turn down ferrari number for 1/4 the price? now that they got rid of the m5 theyre getting the new rs4...cant wait for that!

angelplus

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
my friends have sick cars

Look where you live, I think that has a lot of influence on it.

AND about the vettes. Last time I checked they were fiberglass bodys. Also, Vettes are the cheapest POS I've ever been in. My friend has a C6 and has already had 1000 problems. Again, the american revolution forgot to make a good car again. European > American

Last edited:

4dr4bangrAccord

Reaction score
the z06 still ranked low on quality...there was an article on msn.com

you wonder why its so cheap! i'd rather cruise in a M6 then a z06 plain and simple.

vettes have composite and carbon-fiber body panels.

Last edited:

4dr4bangrAccord

Reaction score
wg2k7 said:
wow..i suggest drive one before you say something like that. this thing is solid. no creaks no rattles, beatiful interior, good seats, reliable, and fast as fawk. seriously, say what you want about older vettes, but these new ones are awesome. they got rid of their m5 because of all of the problems they had with it and they still love the z06. seriously, this c6 z06 is imo the best car dollar for dollar you can buy in a sports car area, how can you turn down ferrari number for 1/4 the price? now that they got rid of the m5 theyre getting the new rs4...cant wait for that!

who got rid of their M5? what are you rambling about? i can turn down a ferrari number for the 1/4 of the price because its not a ferrari.

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I'm calling bullshit. I don't care what stupid msn.com says. I read the real reviews MotorTrend, Car & Track, MotorWeek etc..Let me the settle this whole fiberglass nonsense once and for all.

2006 c6 z06:
Aluminum frame/magnesium engine cradle
Carbon-fiber front fenders, wheelhousings, and floorboards (with balsa core)

Z06 achieves a power-to-weight ratio superior to many exotic cars like Viper and Ferrari F430, in part because of its lightweight, yet strong, aluminum frame combined with a magnesium roof structure and engine cradle. The aluminum body structure weighs only 278 pounds, 136 pounds less than the Corvette coupe. The structure includes full-length aluminum hydroformed rails to provide exceptional strength and dimensional accuracy. Torsional bending frequency exceeds 25Hz., providing a rigid platform.

Body panels - composite - standard on all models.

Back