Zhaq's 1999 Honda Accord EX Turbo

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Boost'n like a Boss!!!!!

So he's runnin 2psi that's better then what 90% of you guys are running...
2psi is better then I H E any day

Don't listen to the trolls your car has high miles on it, don't blow it up trying to impress any one. + I'm sure it's plenty of fun just the way it is.

Shadow1

Reaction score
I'm with you man.

If I were to boost, 5psi is the max I would go. I probably will too.....hmmm....

Zhaq

Reaction score
i will be running 5psi (maybe 7psi) in a couple weeks with 450cc injectors, walbro 255 fuel pump, OBD1 conversion with a p28 ecu, and a full tune... so all you haters on my current 2psi can eat it.

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
is there any benefit at such low psi? only seen that done through fenders and hoods on cars running 20+ psi, but then again im no turbo expert.
i assume youre breathing in some fumes at stoplights or while driving?
not hating just curious, i think it would look good with a few other exterior mods done, if you like it stick with it :thumbsup:

Zhaq

Reaction score
is there any benefit at such low psi? only seen that done through fenders and hoods on cars running 20+ psi, but then again im no turbo expert.
i assume youre breathing in some fumes at stoplights or while driving?
not hating just curious, i think it would look good with a few other exterior mods done, if you like it stick with it :thumbsup:

I don't think there's really a benefit to it. Its not really that loud and i think it sounds kind of cool, you can hear the turbo hum at lower rpms. and no you cant really smell the exhaust

Zhaq

Reaction score
Just put in a new motor with only 100k miles, getting ready to run 7psi.

Igor

Under construction
Reaction score
2psi 20psi...turbo is turbo either u have it or you don't, give a man props. That blow off valve sound is what drops the penny's ! Great work! Keep us updated

Back