What'd you do to your accord today?

kn0x47

Reaction score
Bought a replacement today, old one died. Am I the only one that still buys these things? :lawl:

4175si0HgwL.jpg

lol

i stopped using CDs a couple of years after i started college... just use an ipod

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
What's funny is the Apple store sells the exact one I bought (Belkin) for $20. I found it at Meijer for under $10. :lawl:

I have one that is BNIB that I bought about a year ago......helpful, since neither car has a cassette player in it.......

lol

WOW!

Are you using that as an AUX input, like mp3 player / cel phone ?

I use it for my ipod and phone. Beats an FM transmitter. :lawl:

lol

i stopped using CDs a couple of years after i started college... just use an ipod

I still use CD's occasionally. Mostly ipod and phone now though.

Last edited:

truWarier02

Reaction score
Nope. PIAA Arrow Star White (4250K). Maybe it had bad luck or something.

Anyways, for that matter..

Just placed an order of Philips 4300K Crystal Vision.
Interested to see the difference from the Arrow Star White. (+50K whiter.)

I was going to recommend the Crystal Visions to you until I saw that you already ordered it. I've had them on since Dec. 2012 and no problems with them whatsoever. They project a yellowish-white (more on the white scale) but I didn't expect an "extreme white xenon look" like they claim anyway. But definitely an upgrade over basic Sylvania's, in terms of durability and performance.

How do you like them so far?

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
tried doing my roof in black vinyl today, was a total failure :lawl: not only did i apply it all wrong, the sheet was bogus as it had a weird faded look stripe down the middle, looked like matte clear coat sprayed down the middle so i just asked the seller about it.

you can see where i tested a strip to try blending the roof into rear window, i may pursue it more if i get another vinyl sheet, not very excited too because it was so difficult, i prefer window tinting :boo:
Although my window trim is coming along great, just about got one side done :)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Bought a replacement today, old one died. Am I the only one that still buys these things? :lawl:

4175si0HgwL.jpg

WOW!

Are you using that as an AUX input, like mp3 player / cel phone ?

I use it for my ipod and phone. Beats an FM transmitter. :lawl:
Just to lyk that JV6 (James) uses the ipod adapter thingy, and this sounds like it has better sound quality over the cassette adapter; His mod list says:

"Factory CD Radio Unit with iSimple iPod adapter interface hook up. Can control my ipod's music/vol from factory unit and steering wheel now"

He talks about it right here.

Go ahead 'n ignore me, if you knew about it tho. :icon_toilet:

I was going to recommend the Crystal Visions to you until I saw that you already ordered it. I've had them on since Dec. 2012 and no problems with them whatsoever. They project a yellowish-white (more on the white scale) but I didn't expect an "extreme white xenon look" like they claim anyway. But definitely an upgrade over basic Sylvania's, in terms of durability and performance.

How do you like them so far?
Alright, sounds good. :) The Crystal V's are still on their way to my place, but I should be getting them in 1~2 days. Glad to hear that they're durable. Don't wanna go through another bulbs again, 'til I get my retros done.

Can't wait 'til I compare the Crystal V's w/ my current PIAA's!

Last edited:

DizzyP

Reaction score

4175si0HgwL.jpg

I had one of those a long time ago but didn't like the sound quality and also having to plug into headphone jack (I am running stock radio). So I tried Belkin FM Transmitter which sounded better but still had headphone wire and the first one had batteries and no auto turnoff the next Belkin was battery operates but auto shut off do not much a haste BUT still mucho statico. Modded the Belkin for better reception but still not happy I then want to TuneLink which was the best FM transmitter but the upgraded to iSimple TranzitBlu which is antenna bypass and was very clear then upgraded to Tranzit Blu HF which has a mic a control button to allow for hand free calls and I also have a bluetooth remote to skip back songs and pause. But just with the Tranzit Blu HF it has great sound, hands free sound great too and the button allows for skip and Siri.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
New tires mounted, and wheel studs ordered.

Car isnt working properly again (richies module should be operating fine) so now its back to square 1 on figuring out what is being shorted out in the wiring. :Boo:

uhhkilleez

Reaction score
My v6 is officially a donor/parts car.
Took the front head rests, rear seat bottoms, swapped cupholder and center console trim from woodgrain to charcoal, replaced the under radio cubby with the less sticky one, all led bulbs, and the alpine single din all from the v6 into the i4. Also replaced that funny square stock shift knob with the one from my old gsr.
Cut the cubby a little bit to fit my scangauge next to the 12v plug.
Shoved the v6 radiator fan in the i4 as a temporary fix til I can get a proper sized fan. Replaced the ect sensor with the working v6 sensor and now both fans run intermittently on their own as they should.

Back