What'd you do to your accord today?

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Found a huuge bird dropping on the hood after work, so washed her for the hell of it, right before the dusk.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
Pulled abs code 12 :( anyone have any idea how to fix look up and said it is bad hydraulic pump hope i dont have to buy one

kn0x47

Reaction score
Why dont you use old brake pad+C clamp and do it that way? (Under the shade tree mechanic woot woot)

cause its a dual piston caliper. plus i'm in no hurry. rather just buy the proper tool. gives me an excuse to find some other tools to buy too :)

f20bcg3

Reaction score
cause its a dual piston caliper. plus i'm in no hurry. rather just buy the proper tool. gives me an excuse to find some other tools to buy too :)
Theres no reason it shouldnt work being that your brake pad should be as long as caliper correct? You use whatever you feel comfortable with, hey some say toe-may-toe some say toe-ma-toe

DizzyP

Reaction score

Excuse to buy new tools, I like the way you think! Keep doing what you're doing!!!

iPhone using Tapatalk, sent from my.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
failed at replacing my front rotors sense i realized i don't have a dual piston brake compressor :shakehead:

You must be a youngin lol. C clamp method has always been around but now being replaced with big flathead between pad and use rotor as leverage. Much quicker. I stopped the c clamp about 5 years ago but still have it just in case!

Back