PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k) *J32 Update*

Hey Evan,

Congrats on the coils, what are the spring rates, and did you upgrade to Swift springs?

I looked at the BC coils as well, even got in touch with Adam about his set, but even then I wasn't 100% sure if I would go with those.

Looking at the D2 ones($$$$) as well as the F2 Type @'s with the FPS spring upgrade(14/10 or 14/12).

Hey these are Adams old Coilovers. Spring rate is 16k front 14k rear

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

phi1542

Reaction score

Looks hella good man nice! Once the lip kit goes on it will look even better. This makes me want to lower my car lol

Sent from my SM-G925T using Tapatalk

Last edited:

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Looks hella good man nice! Once the lip kit goes on it will look even better. This makes me want to lower my car lol

Thank you sir. I just need to get the kit painted now. Hopefully won't be too much longer. But you should lower your car. These cars look so much more aggressive even with a minor drop.

Also just ordered some Muteki lugs to get rid of these junk Blackworks Racing Aluminum ones. Also have a few little projects coming to the car shortly.

Off topic, but I just looked at my future plans and I'm down to 2 things left. It's crazy to think that not that long ago, that list was pretty big. Kind of a surreal feeling

Last edited:

phi1542

Reaction score

Thank you sir. I just need to get the kit painted now. Hopefully won't be too much longer. But you should lower your car. These cars look so much more aggressive even with a minor drop.

Also just ordered some Muteki lugs to get rid of these junk Blackworks Racing Aluminum ones. Also have a few little projects coming to the car shortly.

Off topic, but I just looked at my future plans and I'm down to 2 things left. It's crazy to think that not that long ago, that list was pretty big. Kind of a surreal feeling
My car is lowered but it's not slammed haha it looks so good really low but it's also really inconvenient. I have like a 2 finger gap. I raised my car a lot once I out the coils on the new car. But I'm pretty sure I'll give in and lower it more. I can't wait to get my lip kit again. Mine was messed in the crash. Looks so much better with the lip kit.

Yeah I remember your car when all you had was the TL rims and front lip and stuff. You've made it pretty far man. I got a long way to go to get my car back to the way it used to be

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

My car is lowered but it's not slammed haha it looks so good really low but it's also really inconvenient. I have like a 2 finger gap. I raised my car a lot once I out the coils on the new car. But I'm pretty sure I'll give in and lower it more. I can't wait to get my lip kit again. Mine was messed in the crash. Looks so much better with the lip kit.

I'll agree with that. The lip kits really set these cars apart and make them look decently low as well.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Man I love it! I can't wait to get mine, your car looks awsome. Are you running a camber kit in the rear? or did the drop make it sit like that

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k) *J32 Update*

Man I love it! I can't wait to get mine, your car looks awsome. Are you running a camber kit in the rear? or did the drop make it sit like that

Thank you. I've got a set of Powertrix Arms in the rear

604ACCORD

Reaction score

Were your Tiens all the way down? I'm just trying to see how low my car will be.

phi1542

Reaction score

Were your Tiens all the way down? I'm just trying to see how low my car will be.
Here's a pic of my tien street advances pretty much maxed out. There's like 0.25" thread left in the front and a little more in the back.

dc242ef5546c7d998425a527ec275f52.jpg

Back