PuzzleMaster94's J32 6MT 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Re: PuzzleMaster94's 1999 Accord EX-L V6 Coupe (56k) *J32 Update*

Yay, the spoiler is finally on. :) Can't believe you've kept it for that long! I usually want my parts to be on like asap, so I respect your patience haha.

I use wife's Nikon DSLR sometimes, but I feel like I still don't know what I'm doing lol. With that said, the photos are looking very fine; The camera focus is really showing the spec of your stance on 9.5's w/ 215's. ← (No more rubbing?)

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Yay, the spoiler is finally on. :) Can't believe you've kept it for that long! I usually want my parts to be on like asap, so I respect your patience haha.

I use wife's Nikon DSLR sometimes, but I feel like I still don't know what I'm doing lol. With that said, the photos are looking very fine; The camera focus is really showing the spec of your stance on 9.5's w/ 215's. ← (No more rubbing?)

Thank you. The patience should of lasted like a month, not three years lol. I honestly forgot I had it. But no more rubbing at the moment

Varnell

Reaction score

Saw the pics on Facebook. Great shots.

604ACCORD

Reaction score

It looks awsome!!! I was on the rotiform website drooling yesterday they make some sweet *** rims.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Went to European Experience (New Sowo) over the weekend in Savannah, Georgia. Beautiful town, absolutely would recommend going if you have never been. Tybee Island Beach is also quite nice.

So I'm editing through those pictures at the moment.

But I did get my OE side skirts in the mail a few days ago. Now to wait for this rear lip purchase to go through, then get the entire kit painted. Hopefully I can find a place to start the swap within the next few weeks. I have everything, just don't have a place to do it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

But I did get my OE side skirts in the mail a few days ago. Now to wait for this rear lip purchase to go through, then get the entire kit painted.

This is what I have been waiting for on your car. Will really make it look finished.

Hopefully I can find a place to start the swap within the next few weeks. I have everything, just don't have a place to do it.

You're having a shop do it? Or do you mean you physically have no place to keep the car while you work on it?

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

This is what I have been waiting for on your car. Will really make it look finished.

Thank you, I've been waiting for a while. Wish I could find OEM sides, but oh well.

You're having a shop do it? Or do you mean you physically have no place to keep the car while you work on it?

I'm gonna do it, I just lost my place where I was gonna do it. My buddies and I are in the middle of swapping an E30, and that's already torn apart. Who knows when that will get done

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

Still trying to figure out where I'm going to put the car down for the swap. You can't work on your car at storage units, I can't do it in my garage, and outside is not a very good option. I have all the parts I need to finish it, just no space for it to be done. I'd pay a shop to do it, but I'd really like to do it myself and I don't have much money for a shop to do it.

Speaking of money, I made yet another terrible financial decision towards the car lol. But I'll be happy when that package gets here.

Back