April fools

champaned_out

Reaction score
anyways...thanks to the people that got the joke and are not bent outta shape....u guys should be lucky we didn't do what E-H did a few years back...they had bananas scrolling down the screen with the banana phone song playing constantly...it was awful haha

isnt that the day the site got hacked? or was it the year after? i remember it being april fools day when it happened

sydkck67

Reaction score
Damn, I was all confused. great joke guys. Keep the dark vb ftw.

ActNow

Reaction score
I totally dropped my jaw when i seen the layout, I was thinking hackers and immediately began to weed through the forum and find a thread about what was going on.

You guys totally fooled me, way to go!:nutkick:

vorin

Reaction score
i'm not a fan of the sig changes, since I don't happen to remember what #s i was in any of the clubs im in...
plus, i'm too lazy to look it up, rehost the pic, and recreate the link within the pic, etc...
so, i'm leaving it like this for a tad.

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
isnt that the day the site got hacked? or was it the year after? i remember it being april fools day when it happened

i don't remember the actual day it got hacked...but both were not near each other....BTW...honduh was the best accord site until all the problems arose for the hacking

Back