April fools

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
sooooooo this morning i got an email saying that class had been canceled for my night class...and then tonight the teacher said class was ended early because only a few people showed up..

long story short, somebody made up a false email account and sent it out saying class was canceled....talk about an epic april fools joke...the bad thing though, is that this is a huge offense when it comes to school..so if they find out who did it, pretty good chance he will not graduate..sucks for whoever did it

Haha that's pretty funny.

Well site's back to normal, thanks to everyone who was a good sport :)

champaned_out

Reaction score
.BTW...honduh was the best accord site until all the problems arose for the hacking

agreed... for sure one of the best accord sites while it lasted... kinda went downhill after the switch to everything-honda.com and we had to start fresh cause of the data loss... i eventually faded out of that site but theres still some great people there... just wish there was more traffic on that site

DXaccorD

Reaction score
i thought it was hilarious, props to the mods who did the april fools day joke it was refreshing as was funny. Who likes a boring stay teh same all year round forum anyways?

Back