April fools

highway_patrol

Reaction score
i thought it was a great april fools since i started the thread, suprised it took that long for a thread to show. anyways at first i was going to post something in the feedback but then realized it was april fools. overall i give it a 7.8 on a scale of 10 just noticed im one of the few who havent had their sigs changed YET

Millz

Reaction score
seems like the "6ga supporters" and admins and all that were spared

members like me have to take it in the butt lol no pun intended :jarred:

finch13

Reaction score
seems like the "6ga supporters" and admins and all that were spared

members like me have to take it in the butt lol no pun intended :jarred:

No... I'm a supporter and I had the same sig... ive changed it back twice now. been booted from the chat, etc.

Accord281

Reaction score
My buddy just called me and said he wrecked his nice a$$ 5th gen. I was like WTF...totally forgot it was April Fools Day! I almost had a damn heart attack!

PS- dark is sweet but I noticed the points/level thing isn't working right underneath the names. Is that fixable?

inspired1

High Society
Reaction score
See, unlike Roy, some of us know how to shut up and just take it. Others of us try to frame other members with it ;)

almightyfargoth

Reaction score
Maybe in the future we should just have a dropdown menu for different layout styles instead of coming up with a new style for the entire site. People whine so damn much it would hopefully make everyone happy.

The dark style would be pretty nice on people's eyes late at night....6GA vampires....

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
WORD! Dark is a nice lil changeup, but I'll be damned if I have to look at it every day all the time. Black backgrounds can wear on you FAST.

Back