Reaction score
Re: diy D.T.R. lights

DRL...i haz the hamsar drl :hide:

IMG_1184.jpg

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

I just bought a fog light wiring kit, attached some 9005 connectors to the pigtails, and wired it up.

Took 20 min.

dynasty

Reaction score

lmao haha

i'm serious. some Civic EK has a slot where you can put a wedge bulb to their headlamp. i believe it's consider as a DRL for the Civic EK. i'll try to find a picture asap!

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
I currently have a DRL from ebay. It's nice, and it illuminates the High Beams about 60% to get the DRL effect. And when I turn on my headlights, my retros light up, and the High Beam turns off. Very easy to wire.

Currently i'm working on a Audi S8 LED running light. That will replace the DRL Once I get the housing Fabbed up, i'll post some pics to show what it looks like. But until then, DRL all the way :)

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
I currently have a DRL from ebay. It's nice, and it illuminates the High Beams about 60% to get the DRL effect. And when I turn on my headlights, my retros light up, and the High Beam turns off. Very easy to wire.

Currently i'm working on a Audi S8 LED running light. That will replace the DRL Once I get the housing Fabbed up, i'll post some pics to show what it looks like. But until then, DRL all the way :)

Link to DRL?

Back