D.T.R. lights??

hiddengamer7

Reaction score
Cant you just get the plug that goes in the underhood fuse box, the Canadian Accords come with DRL's...

angelusnhc

Reaction score
the title is misleading but i am interested in doing this mod

TeeJ

Reaction score
I may have misread the posts, but what about retrofitting the DRL module in Canadian Accords.

dynasty

Reaction score
I may have misread the posts, but what about retrofitting the DRL module in Canadian Accords.

i'm pretty sure it'll work on any Accords since it's the same voltage.

pattywak

Reaction score
I've never understood the point of DRLs...could someone please enlighten me?

You don't need the light to see, since it's daylight outside...seems just like a waste to me.

Any insight will be helpful.

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
so that people can see you better since, you have to remember, every other person on the roads with you is a terrible driver.

they were mandated in the US in...02? or something. maybe not required like seatbelts but some insurance companies give you a lower rate...like having airbags, an alarm, etc.

pattywak

Reaction score
Oh, i have no idea they were mandated...so every car made after 02 or whenever has DRLs?

I don't see how it could help other people see you. I mean, it's a car, it's hrd to miss in the daylight. But you're right, every other driver is a terrible one. But why don't we just drive with our high beams on? That would make it VERY easy to see a person driving. lol.

Back