Anybody let their GF's drive their car?

Raymond

Reaction score
LeeAnn drives my car all the time. But it's easier to drive my car than hers, so I dont worry too much, haha.

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I let my gf drive my buddies BMW 330 stick. It was funny. She f'd it all up. Shifted from 3rd to first and stalled several times. She kept forgetting that when you stall you have to push the clutch back in to start again. Luckily I took her to a parking lot for these lessons. She said afterwards "Well thats one thing you can do that I can't that makes you a man." I laughed for a bit cause I thought of Danica Patrick :bukkake::jerkit::jerkit:. Girl's that know how to drive stick are hot as hell though. Saw a MILF :leeann: the other day driving a Ferrari 355. I had an orgasm.

nexTOme

Reaction score
i would love to have gf who knows how to double clutching, rev matching, heel-and-toe. hahah just a thought

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol like ray said i drive it allll the time. especially since my car is out of commission right now, we have been sharing his car.

letting your gf drive is not a big deal, get over it. :)

nexTOme

Reaction score
lol like ray said i drive it allll the time. especially since my car is out of commission right now, we have been sharing his car.

letting your gf drive is not a big deal, get over it. :)

SOME girls know how to drive.....

i think...so it shouldn't matter THAT much.............:eh:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
how the **** do you shift from 3rd to 1st? sorry leeann, but only a woman would do some nonsense like that.

Yeah you right lol. I was trying to figure out how she did it too. I also saw a woman ram a perfectly nice A8 against the curb a couple of days ago. She acted like it never happened and kept driving. Women.

LoveLee

Reaction score
lol please i know guys who do that kinda ****.

i actually know a guy who was on the track and shifted from 3rd to first. and hes had that car for over a year.

nexTOme

Reaction score
didnt that one integra do something like that?
sponsored by some clutch company, or is it their car? :lawl:

Back