Anybody let their GF's drive their car?

Werkmeister47

Reaction score
^ same here, my gf is real careful in fact more careful than i am, plus her record is squeaky clean lol i have no worrys if cops pull us over when shes behind the wheel, my record not so good........its so funny cause the other day some armenian dude with a accord with some dubs were staring at her when they were at a stoplight he couldn't take his eyes off

Theory208

Reaction score
I haven't had a gf in quite some time, except for the 10hr gf :naughty: My brother said- no ac? what about the ladies? I said, hell, 4yrs years later i'm not about to start makin sacrifices :coffee: Maybe some things to consider- the condition of her car, record, and if she can't stop giggling when trying to learn how to drive it.

johnnydinh701

Reaction score
well my car isnt lowered or anything, so i let my gf drive my car..... and she likes driving it too..

tunerbum147

Reaction score
only let the lady drive the car when i ride shot gun and i make sure she knows the rules. but it is damn sexy.

MikeyMike

Reaction score
i tell girls if they can hold the clutch down for 45 seconds with their left leg they can drive it (stage 3 clutchmasters) some of my boys cant even hold it down that long

hasnt failed yet :lolhitting:

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
I let a girl drive my car once. And that's only because she let me drive her IS300, and then her TL Type S after the Lexus was stolen.

itzcharlie

Reaction score
lols i let my girl drive once and she cant drive at all! almost got in 3 accidents going 5 miles away from my house. so i told her i aint letting u drive anymore -_-

Back