Anybody let their GF's drive their car?

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
I'm with Andy, I simply don't see how you could do that. You'd have to shift down, to the left and then back up. Idiots. Fourth to first I guess I could see.......maybe? Or maybe 6th to 3rd??

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol i tried to teach my girl how to drive stick before I got my new clutch. I figured she could burn up as much clutch as she wanted since it was getting replaced a week later lol. she did ok but I wouldn't let her drive it again until she gets a little better at driven teh ek. :lolhitting:

SilverAggie

Reaction score
My boss has a championship yellow Acura Integra Type R. Garaged for all of it's life. He doesn't even drive it. You could hear it straining when his gf drove it by work. We'd all say there goes Megan, followed by the clutch. lol :eusa_doh: so sad

FlipStylie

Reaction score
My current g/f is not that great of a driver honestly. She's just too timid...

However, my ex.. now there was a driver. In HS she ran an s13, then in college she got into an IS. There's something to be said when it's your g/f who's coordinating the canyon runs ... Just like girls who can sing, or dance really well, girls who can drive are definitely getting bonus points.

CHID0

Reaction score
I want teh wife to be able to drive but she's skurred, I'm trying to teach her how to drive manual but she keeps putting it off....

I did let a female friend drive my car though one day and she beasted my clutch pedal so i had to add beefier washers behind the bracket.

nexTOme

Reaction score
ahh i c....yeah 3rd to 2nd is somewhat common, or 2nd to 1st......

but 3rd to 1st is....like you really have to try to mess up.....even then, some cars locks out 1st....so yeah...you really have to be dumb :)

DrOwZee

Reaction score
i once let my best friend drive my car. only cause i got alil too drunk one night and she had to drive us back. no biggy, i remember constantly reminding her bout dips and bumps though.

Back