CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
We have the Meet Point/Route planned once everyone from the US crosses over. The Niagara Falls(Canada) meet location is a mall parking lot called "County Fair Mall". Americans can cross the Peace Bridge over which is probably all of a 5 minute drive to County Fair Mall.

This would for any US members crossing over on Saturday morning.

The plan is for everyone to already be in Canada Friday night. Therefore we would just cross at the Rainbow Bridge like last year and make our way to the Hotel or whatever designated area we decide on.

Derek, how many ppl are gonna make it to Niagara Falls on Friday night to meet us? I'm guessing G and Sagar will be coming like they did last year.

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

The plan is for everyone to already be in Canada Friday night. Therefore we would just cross at the Rainbow Bridge like last year and make our way to the Hotel or whatever designated area we decide on.

Derek, how many ppl are gonna make it to Niagara Falls on Friday night to meet us? I'm guessing G and Sagar will be coming like they did last year.

Word.....we'll meet at the same place as last year before we cross the bridge.

What was the name of that abandoned hotel again Kev?

GoldnKnight22

TWM:TLMF
Reaction score
canam009.jpg

:lawl: :lawl: :lawl:

Let's just hope the parking lot/building still exists! :D

SykVSyx

Reaction score
derek when's the thread going up on TAC?

:inouteek:

ill be there of course

Hadn't gotten to that yet, but will today. I am going to post a link on there to this thread, and Justin if you could do the same on here in the OP, just in case one site is updated sooner than the other.

cool sounds good derek.

Patrick, hope you can make it up. I don't promote skipping school, but I could definately overlook it for CanAm! :lolrun:

I should have specified that as well, thanks Kevin, that is the Saturday morning Meet location.

Not sure yet, but once the thread is started on TAC, we should get an idea of how many. G already said he will come down on the Friday and I am sure Sagar will as well. The wife and I may come down on the Friday also, but we'll see how things work out. Jonas would like head down on Friday, so there should be a decent turn out of Canadian "Meet n Greet'ers".

Millz

Reaction score
derek if there's a shortage of ppl comin down to meet the americans at the time i can cruise down with jonas as well

Back