CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
Daniel...........don't think.....dooo eeet.

Will have to see what work is looking like around that time... we are supposed to be moving our whole operation to the other side of the base into a new building and are not allowed to take leave for about a months time while that is going on.... was originally supposed to take place around November but it has been pushed back and pushed back and now we are looking at around April.... so we will see

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
lol I said two or three just so I'd be over prepared plus I wasn't sure how much I'd be driving around while I'm in canada, I've never really been anywhere since my family can't really afford vacations, furthest north I've been is pa :hide:

anyone who'd be taking the Pa turnpike wanna meet up and roll with me to the meeting spot in ny?

Seriously? Well then...you're coming.

i'm sure will and i will be making our way through ohio, we should plan a route to meet up on

LMK

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
ok so what are everyones thoughts on inviting other car forums to this?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
ok so what are everyones thoughts on inviting other car forums to this?

More than these:

6th Gen Accord
Ottawa Honda Club
Club Accord Quebec
Vancouver Accord Club
Accord Wagon Club

Accordinglydone
CB7Tuner
3Geez
Gen5Alive
Acurazine
MontrealRacing

Honda Club
Accord Tuner
Gen 7 Accord Club
Honda Accord Forum
Honda Acura Forum
Honda Forum

Honda Society
Toronto Prelude Club
Prelude Power
Prelude Zone
Prelude Online

Those were all the ones we invited from last year, and unless there are more Accord/TL/CL/TSX/Prelude Clubs that I missed, that is who we would prefer to limit it to.

Which club(s) did you have in mind?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
Patrick, hope you can make it up. I don't promote skipping school, but I could definately overlook it for CanAm! :lolrun:
ya if it was it was a regular school I would have absolutely no problem with it. but its wyotech and I'm only there for 9 months so its supposed ti be really fast paced.
Seriously? Well then...you're coming.

I'm definitely coming if I can afford it, just not sure if I'm going to come up friday night or early saturday morning.

I remember seeing all the posts about it last year when I first joined the forum, looks like alot of fun.

Plus its a chance to actually go some where. People seem to think your really weird when they find out the furthest north you've been is only like 4 hours away and you've never even set foot on an airplane. :hide:

Last edited:

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
LOL Kevin, those are my friends, couldnt you tell??

Actually I asked because Jon wanted to invite TSV (TriState VIP Crew) and another forum, i forget who.

I told him to join tho so he can say specifically who he had in mind :)

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
LOL Kevin, those are my friends, couldnt you tell??

Actually I asked because Jon wanted to invite TSV (TriState VIP Crew) and another forum, i forget who.

I told him to join tho so he can say specifically who he had in mind :)

Go ahead. But if they're D-Bag's I'm holding you personally responsible.

Back