CanAm Cruise 2010.....Official Thread

CarrieLynn

Reaction score
ok I have a question :D

one of my friends says his passport is expired but he has something called an "enhanced license" and it has his passport # on the back. Is he okay to travel with that or will he need to have his passport renewed?

anyone know?

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
only 280 miles from my school to the rainbow bridge so I figure two or thee tanks of gas should be good for the whole weekend so if i sleep in my car I can probably do the whole trip for under $200 :naughty:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
only 280 miles from my school to the rainbow bridge so I figure two or thee tanks of gas should be good for the whole weekend so if i sleep in my car I can probably do the whole trip for under $200 :naughty:

LOL.......280 miles is a half a tank of gas in a 4cyl sedan man! You'll probably only go through a tank and a half.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
lol I said two or three just so I'd be over prepared plus I wasn't sure how much I'd be driving around while I'm in canada, I've never really been anywhere since my family can't really afford vacations, furthest north I've been is pa :hide:

anyone who'd be taking the Pa turnpike wanna meet up and roll with me to the meeting spot in ny?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Me - JMillerF23A1/UA6
Kevin - Goldnknight22
Derek - SykVsyks :seewhatyoudid:
Carrie - CarrieLynn
Nikita - Russianred
Jon - CGP CL9 (AZine)

SykVSyx :squintwave:

We have the Meet Point/Route planned once everyone from the US crosses over. The Niagara Falls(Canada) meet location is a mall parking lot called "County Fair Mall". Americans can cross the Peace Bridge over which is probably all of a 5 minute drive to County Fair Mall.

This info will be posted on here and on the official CanAm website.

As mentioned, there is a fee for the BBQ/Donation/Raffle tickets, so please come prepared for that if you want to eat/donate/win.

All prices will be posted very soon for the above.

Back