Where do you buy your Gas From? Read on for further information

XxESKIMOxX

Reaction score
sadly america runs on petroleum. america is very efficient to a certain degree and very wasteful to a certain degree. it's a group effort. 8/10 times ill go to chevron and their oil is probably from texas, alaska, and the middle east. the other 2 76. and i thought philps was with conoco not BP.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I have a question for everyone. Does it really matter where you get the gas from??

WHEEELMAN

Reaction score
I have a question for everyone. Does it really matter where you get the gas from??

Not for me. What matters to me is if it has Ethanol in it. I don't like the idea of using food for our gas.

I use MegaStar stations. Ethanol Free.

turbo_911

Reaction score
The ones that you listed in second list suck lol, as they don't add any additives and engine doesn't work as well as compare to Shell or Exxon.

I fill up with Exxon all the time. I filled up at Hess, Arco, Flying J once and some other cheap ones, and when going up hill I always heard pinging in the engine, (not sure how to say it in english lol) but after filling up with Shell or Exxon, I had no problems.

kn0x47

Reaction score
if a boycott of the major gas stations was actually effective then they would shut down gas stations causing americans to lose their jobs and drive the gas prices way up cause we don't make enough fuel. how exactly is that going to "fix" anything?

BlackieCG6

Reaction score
i thought amoco & bp where the same company ? didnt they merge ? ...anyway i use Sunoco all the time seems to last longer. I fill up just about every 2 weeks

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Wildman said:
Do you donate to political campaigns for candidates you don't support?
Yeah i understand what u guys are griping about, but its just gas for gods sake, you really arent %100 sure of the business practices and who owns what. You only know what they allow you to know.

If u really want to make a difference then buy a diesel and use bio fuel or ride a bicycle.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
Yeah i understand what u guys are griping about, but its just gas for gods sake, you really arent %100 sure of the business practices and who owns what. You only know what they allow you to know.

If u really want to make a difference then buy a diesel and use bio fuel or ride a bicycle.

I agree that the OP is a bit over-the-top. but I think it's wise to send your money to people who share your interests if it's feasible to do so (not commenting on gas, just in general)

Back