Where do you buy your Gas From? Read on for further information

Mr.Hollow

Reaction score
It will probably come down to the day when we all start using hydrogen fuel. Honda has already produced an all hydrogen car... its cheaper, more effective and can be manufactured here in the USA

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
Mr.Hollow said:
It will probably come down to the day when we all start using hydrogen fuel. Honda has already produced an all hydrogen car... its cheaper, more effective and can be manufactured here in the USA
Yeah if u want a fuel tank the size of the backhalf of ur car. Otherwise ur not getting too far.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I'm confused, what in this thread has anything to do with racism?

I use sheetz cause its like the only gas station in pa for some reason. and cause they're food rocks!

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
probably because the copypaste email forward always says something like "stop supporting terrorism by buying middle east gas," assuming all middle eastern people are terrorists.

how that's racist...well, its not really the proper use of the term.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
hhmm... thinking of moving this to smackdown :thinking:

my opinion is that the US is very dependent on oil... with no oil, their businesses and industries can't survive... to make sure they get enough supply of oil, they go out and wage war against oil-rich nations, or have an "agreement" with them.... tht's why half the world hates the US now

Back