One pic

kn0x47

Reaction score
Haha why thank you. It will be nicer once I get my new front lip squared away and get my wheels refinished.

dont break the new lip. im pretty sure it'll hang lower than the mugen.
i dont care for the hellaflush crap but your car still looks awesome. the wheels you had/have are my fav. no homo. im still trying to find me a set

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
dont break the new lip. im pretty sure it'll hang lower than the mugen.
i dont care for the hellaflush crap but your car still looks awesome. the wheels you had/have are my fav. no homo. im still trying to find me a set
Yeah I think it will hang lower. I'll try and be careful haha. Luckily I stumbled upon this set in the right sizing for me. I got a great deal too.
Is that still Tein SS with a perch taken out of the front? Looks lower than that..
I have AMRs now. I'm probably a whole inch lower than the Teins.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
1 of my fav coupe online! what new front lip you putting on?
OEM front on a 6.5 bumper.
nice id leave rims this color
When I refinish them they'll be powdercoated gunmetal, with the centers still silver. Pretty much they'll look identical, only they'll appear to be new.

Here's a photo of how the powdercoated gunmetal would look.

5385674783_6a2e4ba166_z.jpg

High gloss, and very multidimensional. It's hard to tell based on the iPhone photo I took here but in direct sunlight the finish is awesome. It has very slight gold flake in it almost so at certain angles it'll change hue a bit. Pretty sick.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
My friend just txt me a picture of your car and told me to get some balls and get my car fitted like yours lol. Fck me!

1slosedan

Reaction score
Yeah I think it will hang lower. I'll try and be careful haha. Luckily I stumbled upon this set in the right sizing for me. I got a great deal too.

I have AMRs now. I'm probably a whole inch lower than the Teins.

Yeah, I figured such. Car looks good man.

Latest posts

Back