You might be "too low" if...

99accord boi

Reaction score
then thats why my car smells funky too smells like something burnt i always get worried its my tires lol

truWarier02

Reaction score
i picked up a bag and it burned onto the cat didnt realize what it was til a week later thought something was burning under the hood til i was getting picked up the gf was driving the car and i see a bag under it was only able to scrape a little off rest is burned onto it

Don't worry about it. Happened to me before too. The rest will burn off soon.

Tek_Rice

Reaction score
When my car broke down, and I called for the emergency road side service. They sent a flatbed to try and get my car onto the flatbed. They brought 4 different planks, and an attempt to get my car on the flat bed. After 45 mins, I had to remove my bumper, and my exhaust tip just to get it onto the flatbed.

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
hhaha cmon man u gotta know where your driving and what your doing i never take my car to an automatic car wash and speed bumps ??!! :lolhitting: avoid them JESUS park ur car and walk further away, thats the low lifestyle man !!!!!!! go low or go home !!!

+1 , And lower them coils back down. We don't use the "r" word around here.

Omega83

Reaction score
i picked up a bag and it burned onto the cat didnt realize what it was til a week later thought something was burning under the hood til i was getting picked up the gf was driving the car and i see a bag under it was only able to scrape a little off rest is burned onto it

Lol... That happened to me with a trash can lid in my garage. My car smelled like melted plastic for weeks every time I drove it.

scrapnav6

Reaction score
Your to low when you need to raise ur car up before u take ur fat friends to the shore. 2 second ajustment with ground controls ftw!

Back