You might be "too low" if...

BlackestCoupe

Reaction score
I'm still playin with the height. I may go back down 1/2 inch or so... not sure. You gotta compromise when your daily driver can't be daily driven anymore.

I disagree, you have to make adjustments to how you drive. Yes, it is very inconvenient, but that's why car don't come from the factory slammed. The whole point of being dumped, for me, is being different, and you've gotta make some compromises to accomplish that. I do see where you're coming from though. I have to drive over 13, that's right, 13 speed bumps twice a week on my way to school, not to mention the bumpiest road in Chattanooga just to get there.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
from what i remember about his 6g, it was slammed at one point, pretty nicely too, but then the gf started being a girl :lawl:

and driving a slammed car is a completely different style of driving, if you cant handle it, then gtfo lol. to get to my house i have to go on the other side of a split road with a median in the middle to avoid the speedbumps that are right before my road. i have to cut over where the median is open for the road before mine, and rip to mine real quick haha. at least i can see if anyones coming as im rolling up to this obstacle haha. i put my 4 ways on though every time i do it, so that makes it safe :lawl:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
from what i remember about his 6g, it was slammed at one point, pretty nicely too, but then the gf started being a girl :lawl:

If you raise your car up because your GF *****es and tells you too.......you DON'T wear the pants in the relationship.

Okay_guy-(n1300465031477).jpg

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
You know your to low when you can't even drive into some gas stations in ur town
You know your to low when you gotta park on the street of your GF house bcaz you cant bring the car into the empty 4 car driveway lolz
You know your to low when you can't open the door bcaz it'll scrap on the sidewalk
This is a repeat but so ... You know your to low when the jack doesn't go under the car lolz
I love my car this low tho so here are some ^^ of having it this low
"Baby you know we can't take your mom with us the car is to low" lmao
when u see a sign that says dont take turn above 25mph and you take it at 50mph :rock: with no problem
When you pull up next to a stock 6thgen and you have to look up to see the passenger

CHID0

Reaction score
Attempting to go thru a auto car wash is silly noob ****. I did that when i had v.1 drop but i asked the dude if my car would be all right he assured me it would and it came off the track half way thru and i had to drive out myself. Never been to an auto car wash after that. I'm on v.5 now and my radius rods are trashed my header all the way to the can is beat to crap, my k frame as trashed and i been thru an oil pan and an oil pick up.

I had to remove my exhaust and front bumper to get a tow.

Damaged oil pick - being too low
e37c425f.jpg

Lowness
photo3-3.jpg

Tow with no front bumper or exhaust
4b4116c8.jpg

Have to take off bumper to visit my boy
IMG_0183.jpg

photo2-1.jpg

Back