You might be "too low" if...

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
u r too low when u tell ur girlfriend to meet you outside at the office of her apartment cuz u just can't go to those speed bump...:naughty:

but then she told me :poke:... I ma break up if u don't come in... so i was like... sorry car... here comes the sparks... creeeeckkkk creeckkkkk... creeeckkkkkkk... :eusa_wall:

go slammed or don't lowered at all... :booty:

Omega83

Reaction score
+1 , And lower them coils back down. We don't use the "r" word around here.

I'm still playin with the height. I may go back down 1/2 inch or so... not sure. You gotta compromise when your daily driver can't be daily driven anymore.

Accord_J30A

Reaction score
u r too low when u tell ur girlfriend to meet you outside at the office of her apartment cuz u just can't go to those speed bump...:naughty:

but then she told me :poke:... I ma break up if u don't come in... so i was like... sorry car... here comes the sparks... creeeeckkkk creeckkkkk... creeeckkkkkkk... :eusa_wall:

go slammed or don't lowered at all... :booty:

Lmao Epic Tommy. Last I checked your car is 4x4..

jcollins6

Reaction score
Sorry. No such thing as too low. Lock this. Lol.:bash:

On the other note, roads in my neighborhood are horrible and each little bump and dip past 30 miles an hour results in my upper control arm crashing into my shock tower. I've made a mental map of all roads I have to avoid.

What about cutting an access panel for extra clearance?

Omega83

Reaction score
Y hav we still not seen a picture of this car

My SLR was stolen out of my car last December. Still haven't replaced it and that was my only camera except for my POS phone camera. As soon as I get a new camera I'll put up pics.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
been through an auto car wash w/ a track, didn't give a ****

you know you're low when you can mount a bike on a roof rack and almost clear the height bar to a parking garage (anyone at the dallas meet knows what happens when thinking =\= reality)

Back