Wheel Fitment Thread

nwcg3

Reaction score
I am about to get P45r's 18x9.5 +15 with 215/40/18 like SC. Anyone know the chain shops that wont be lame about stretching the tire?
Im in seattle but les schwab wont do it :(

I have search too :tumbleweed:

fyi 2001 accord 2dr duh

anthonyCG6

Reaction score

You'll need to roll them..

I don't know why people want to enter the "fitment game" and not want to do the work that usually comes with it. There are plenty of rollers in LA, some as cheap as $40 for all 4 corners up to $80 or $90.

dude its not my first car with flush look its my first accord and they are way bigger than civics and integras i got this accord 3 days ago and was just wondering if they will fit i dont mind rolling my fenders :wtf1::wtf1: ....but thanks

all.i.see

Reaction score
For real? highway speeds? your car must have a 300k miles on it!!

Yep! He balls through neighborhoods at mock speeds, and its 321k bro... 321...

EDIT: sorry, I didn't think to continue reading, Im behind :jae:

Last edited:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
dude its not my first car with flush look its my first accord and they are way bigger than civics and integras i got this accord 3 days ago and was just wondering if they will fit i dont mind rolling my fenders :wtf1::wtf1: ....but thanks
Grammar_Time.gif

truWarier02

Reaction score

Then why don't you test fit the wheels and go from there...? :ugh:

Darianjr1

Reaction score
I am about to get P45r's 18x9.5 +15 with 215/40/18 like SC. Anyone know the chain shops that wont be lame about stretching the tire?
Im in seattle but les schwab wont do it :(

I have search too :tumbleweed:

fyi 2001 accord 2dr duh

just find a local wheel shop they mostly dont care cause theyre about making profitable business

KO iNfAmOuS

Reaction score
Just look for performance shops or go on google and just start pulling phone numbers. Never hurts to call. They say no, they say no :/

Back