Wheel Fitment Thread

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Highway speeds, over bumps, dips, driveways, freeway interchanges, bridges, speedbumps, etc.

It's 30 miles to my job, and 30 miles back. So 60 miles a day, five days a week. Then account for whatever I do on the weekend. I put 24,000 miles on my car since January 2011.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Depends on a few things. My fronts got super ****ed up because of the control arm clearance. I had to replace those because the sidewalls got a ton of bubbles. I swapped them out for some Nitto NeoGens and they are doing fine. My rears (Hankook Ventus V12s) have plenty of tread left on them. My fronts (Nitto NeoGens) have plenty of tread left on them. The Hankooks are over a year old, and my Nittos are about six months old.

It's all about keeping your alignment in check. That's why I rage when I see n00bs that think -2 camber is a lot and want a camber kit to correct it. Just fix your toe and your tires will last you just fine. I'm running almost -4 camber in the back!

My new wheels are almost done though, so I'll be getting some new tires soon for them. Be on the lookout. ;)

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
Depends on a few things. My fronts got super ****ed up because of the control arm clearance. I had to replace those because the sidewalls got a ton of bubbles. I swapped them out for some Nitto NeoGens and they are doing fine. My rears (Hankook Ventus V12s) have plenty of tread left on them. My fronts (Nitto NeoGens) have plenty of tread left on them. The Hankooks are over a year old, and my Nittos are about six months old.

It's all about keeping your alignment in check. That's why I rage when I see n00bs that think -2 camber is a lot and want a camber kit to correct it. Just fix your toe and your tires will last you just fine. I'm running almost -4 camber in the back!

My new wheels are almost done though, so I'll be getting some new tires soon for them. Be on the lookout. ;)

I need to go get my toe done. Not worried about the camber because I love it. Dunno how much I have or how to check but you can tell it's quite a bit when you look at the rear. But I just want my tires to last. I have Kumho Escta and they are doing ok but would you recommend a better tire?

Ooooh now you got me excited for your new rims!! :jae:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^I’ve heard AST’s don’t last long, not sure if that’s what you have or not.

JordanFleenor

Reaction score
^I’ve heard AST’s don’t last long, not sure if that’s what you have or not.

Yep and I don't like them. Already wearing down quite a bit.

Only been used Since mid october to beginning of december. then put them back on at the beginning of the year. this is sad!

Back