juiCyyaccOrd's - CL-S 6SPD Swap

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Yeah, I spent probably just over $4k on the swap alone, not including gas, food, and lodging. I had a couple unexpected expenses, but none of them major.

I may or may not have spent a night in his old shop. Haha

SykVSyx

Reaction score
All a part of the journey.

I am sure it was well worth the b/s/t for both of you.

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
SO, question, Judy(and Chris),

Was doing a J36 build not an option for either of you?

I am just curious, since you both have the platform to get it done, so I was wondering y u no build J36?

:coffee:

Judy, the $7k cost did that include travel costs as well or just the build cost?
J36 - would mean more upgraded parts, which would mean more money
this was only supposed to cost 4500 max....didn't expect it to rack up so much...

^That figure also included a lot of suspension parts, etc that needed replaced along the way.

I was overwhelmed enough by figuring out all the parts, getting time off work, where I'd stay while in Chicago, etc etc. Just didn't want to take any more on, lol. Plus I knew I could always do it later.

And admittedly, I thought I'd just be happy with the J32a2. Which I am, but I do plan to beef it up in the future.
same, extra cost racked up too =\ food and stuff lol
i want to beef it up too...but that would mean i'd have to upgrade other parts like brakes and suspension and bolts and stuff -_- ....wish i won the lottery :Sad:

Yeah we did last week, but you were not there:buttkick: however for good reason.

But wait, isnt it closer for you to come out to the East Meet? :roy:
lol, i live in west end now :run: hehe

SykVSyx

Reaction score
J36 - would mean more upgraded parts, which would mean more money

"J36"......"Give it a minute, it'll sink in."

:lawl:

I hear you, it is helpful to be able to plan ahead for things, but not always possible. Most important is you got it done and AFAIK, you are the ONLY girl to do it.

Big. Props.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Judy, if i win Timmies roll up the rim since i buy their fudgin conffee 5-6x a day...i'll go halfsies with you. But there is some conditions...lol

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Judy, if i win Timmies roll up the rim since i buy their fudgin conffee 5-6x a day...i'll go halfsies with you. But there is some conditions...lol

What's that Public Enemy song again......?

Oh yeah,

Cover.jpg

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
"J36"......"Give it a minute, it'll sink in."

:lawl:

I hear you, it is helpful to be able to plan ahead for things, but not always possible. Most important is you got it done and AFAIK, you are the ONLY girl to do it.

Big. Props.
Thanks. Props. =)

what ARE the conditions? lol
good grammer levin :hihi:

monkeyv6

Reaction score
SO, question, Judy(and Chris),

Was doing a J36 build not an option for either of you?

I am just curious, since you both have the platform to get it done, so I was wondering y u no build J36?

:coffee:

Judy, the $7k cost did that include travel costs as well or just the build cost?

J35 would have costed a lot more and requires more custom work. In the end, you are not getting much more out of that engine but it hurts the wallet a lot more.
$7K was mostly swap, we had some extra side $$$ for food and other stuff

Back