*gold4door02* 02 Sedan EX - Work in progress (new updates)

gold4door02

Reaction score
I am going to be posting some new pics of my completed COACH interior. . .Any comments positive or negative please. . .:rock:

Narftastic

Reaction score
ummm post em first!!!!
kinda pointless of telling us with no piks.....

EDIT: oops didnt see the ones on the other page....looks realli good :thumbsup: what adhesive spray did u use for the headliner?

gold4door02

Reaction score
ummm post em first!!!!
kinda pointless of telling us with no piks.....

EDIT: oops didnt see the ones on the other page....looks realli good :thumbsup: what adhesive spray did u use for the headliner?

Hahaha yeah I posted those pics a while ago and was having problems changing my title so WILDMAN fixed it for me but will be posting some completed pics soon. . I used loctite spray adhesive. . Im going to post a DIY and ive got some pics of the can in it. . .

gold4door02

Reaction score
I tried the 3M heavy duty adhesive 1st and it was garbage for this project. . .It came out like silly string and didnt work at all but the loctite worked wonders!

Narftastic

Reaction score
Yea ive got my whole interior wrapped in plaid, I just needa get my headliner done I've been lazy, just need to find a super heavy duty adhesive since the fabric mite start coming off due to wieght n gravity

gold4door02

Reaction score
Yea ive got my whole interior wrapped in plaid, I just needa get my headliner done I've been lazy, just need to find a super heavy duty adhesive since the fabric mite start coming off due to wieght n gravity

Yea I would def recomend the loctite and will post the pics of it soon. . .The fabric I used was very heavy and thick and I couldnt believe how well it stuck together. I just kept peeling back small portions of it and spraying both the fabric and the headliner and worked my way through the whole thing. . .Honestly I found the headliner to be easier than all of the little parts. . lol:thinking:

Narftastic

Reaction score
Yea the bigger parts are the easiest I just don't feel like taking all the **** apart to take out the headliner out haha... Where did u buy the spray?

gold4door02

Reaction score
Yea the bigger parts are the easiest I just don't feel like taking all the **** apart to take out the headliner out haha... Where did u buy the spray?

Hahahaa yeah I hear ya there. . .there was a bunch of lil **** to take apart. . . I got the spray right by the spray paint at home depot next to a buch of glues and adhesives. . .I couldnt have been happier w/the product. The spray nozzle was covered in gobbbs of adhesive and it still sprayed nice and even. I love that stufffff!:crazyrun:

gold4door02

Reaction score
Heres that pic of the loctite in case it takes me a while to get the other pics posted. . .

DSC04748.jpg

Latest posts

Back