*gold4door02* 02 Sedan EX - Work in progress (new updates)

gold4door02

Reaction score
Re: *gold4door02* my work in progress

You seem to know what your doing with the car, at least you researched the adaptors.

There are pics of various wheel setup's all over the site, you would have to browse the Member Rides section or the Wheel Fitment thread.

Yeah Ive def looked through tons of different memb. ride pages a while back. . .The only wheels I really fell in love w/ were the battles so for now thats what im looking for. . I just meant if anyone had a cerain rim in mind that would look good. . .

SykVSyx

Reaction score

It's personal preference, there are thousands of rims that people might think look good, so it's hard to recommend something to someone else.

Personal tastes will vary, of course.

If you are set on the Battles, go with those, member 'keychain' has had those on his car in two different styles, so that should give you an idea.

'RackedOut' is also running a set and so is 'Rsuave'

gold4door02

Reaction score

It's personal preference, there are thousands of rims that people might think look good, so it's hard to recommend something to someone else.

Personal tastes will vary, of course.

If you are set on the Battles, go with those, member 'keychain' has had those on his car in two different styles, so that should give you an idea.

'RackedOut' is also running a set and so is 'Rsuave'
Yeah I think Im pretty set on those @ the moment but I changed my mind twice daily so we will see what I end up with. .

That interior is clean man. Loving that wood grain
Thanks a lot!. . .Im in the process of hunting down the OEM woodgrain trim/bezel for around the A/C controls and radio. . .Also just finished wrapping my headliner and will prob post some pics later 2day. Will be doing some more w/the interior as I get time. (hoping for some free time later 2day!):sleeping:

Shadow1

Reaction score

Get it done man. Haha.

Im actually on the hunt for some nice rims myself. Looking to get some nice 17x8s or possibly 17x9s. I would do 18s but 18s just seem too big for me. If i had an Altima or Maxima yeah. But i think 17s look perfect on these cars. Good choice on the Battles man. I was looming at getting those at one point. Till i found out they were only sold in 5lug. Lol.

gold4door02

Reaction score

Get it done man. Haha.

Im actually on the hunt for some nice rims myself. Looking to get some nice 17x8s or possibly 17x9s. I would do 18s but 18s just seem too big for me. If i had an Altima or Maxima yeah. But i think 17s look perfect on these cars. Good choice on the Battles man. I was looming at getting those at one point. Till i found out they were only sold in 5lug. Lol.
Yeah ended up sorkin on the interior all through the night w/my fiance and got a lot of it done and started putting some of it back in the car. . .

Battles look so good on our cars, check craigslist for good deals.
Yea im def a craigslist bargainhunter but I have a feeling I will end up buying brand new battles when I get the doe as im trying to sell the verdes. .

gold4door02

Reaction score

DSC04708.jpg

DSC04697.jpg

DSC04719.jpg

DSC04720.jpg

DSC04731.jpg

DSC04732.jpg

DSC04733.jpg

DSC04734.jpg

Heres some pics of the interior project thats underway. . .Im really liking how its looking. . Any input is appreciated. . . .:rock:

Shadow1

Reaction score

i love it man. looks really good.:rock:

i need to start work on my interior. just dont know the direction to take with it yet.

gold4door02

Reaction score

i love it man. looks really good.:rock:

i need to start work on my interior. just dont know the direction to take with it yet.

Thanks a lot! It took a lot of time but I wasnt sure what I wanted to do for the longest time. . . I ripped the headliner and pillars down and had them sitting in my spare room for a while and it gave me added motivation to get it done. . Still hafta wrap the middle and rear pillars and havnt decided if im gunna do the glovebox or what yet. . The material wasnt cheap. . .Paid around $45/yd:smash:

Back