*gold4door02* 02 Sedan EX - Work in progress (new updates)

nhldogg

Reaction score
Re: *gold4door02* my work in progress

DSC04623.jpg

Is this a factory steering wheel?

gold4door02

Reaction score

If you like/liked them man, that's all the matters. We are all going to give our opinion, but it's really what you like. Trust me, my wife hates my gold wheels but I still got them :lawl:

Yeah I liked them until I actually got them on the car. . .Hahaa but thank you

gold4door02

Reaction score

I want your interior! hot damn that's classy. lol
Except for the flip out, though. I had one for a while, and it just is too in the way of the a/c controls. It also felt too fragile, so i sold it and bought a double din. :rock:

I also dislike the wheels, though. sorry. Sell them and get coilovers, at least you have alloys instead of hub caps, lol.

Yeah I was originally looking for the double DIN but w/the deal I got on the flipout I couldnt pass it up. . .and yeah Im in the process of painting the alloys a gunmetal color while they are off my car

nhldogg

Reaction score

Yeah as far as I know. . .I bought the car from a 70yr old lady so I doubt she changed it so Im guessing its factory. Y do you ask?

My EX-L V6 didn't have that color steering wheel but it has the same interior scheme. My steering wheel was the darker brown color found on the bottom of your door panels.

Bax

Reaction score

Mine was darker too, but it was an LX so idk, lol.
1123111059.jpg

1123111056.jpg

I like your interior better, though. I've always wanted an ex interior with leather.

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score

Interesting, I think mine is the darker color as well.

gold4door02

Reaction score

Mine was darker too, but it was an LX so idk, lol.
1123111059.jpg

1123111056.jpg

I like your interior better, though. I've always wanted an ex interior with leather.

I love the LED's behind the shifter and gauges/climate. . . I am going to try to do that sometime this summer. . Was it time consuming?

gold4door02

Reaction score

I think I like the darker color steering wheel although as soon as I get the cash I will be doing the MDX woodgrain swap. . .

Bax

Reaction score

I love the LED's behind the shifter and gauges/climate. . . I am going to try to do that sometime this summer. . Was it time consuming?
the gauges, only took about 3 hours to remove that blue filter, but that was with me taking a few breaks haha. And the shifter is a custom piece i made with 3mm leds, a strip of pc board, resistors, and a lot of soldering.

I had the link to a DIY in my favorites in firefox I used as a guide for the shifter, but my computer crashed and idk if i can find it again. PM me if you really want to do it, and I'll try to find it. and if i can't i can still talk you through it, it's not that hard, just time consuming.
And I say PM me because there's a chance once this thread falls back out of the homepage i won't look at it again, haha.

Last edited:
Back