What'd you do to your accord today?

001Stunna

Reaction score
^Is that cat considered to be high flow? Or just OE replacement?

Its an OE replacement. AFAIK their highflow cats are universal style(no flanges).

Just note with magnaflow cats that the OE line of cat.converters are packed with a higher amount of precious metals then the universal line...even though both come in direct fit and flange-less models.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
My purge solenoid finally came in. Will put that on this weekend. I might instal a skid plate as well, and possibly cut my wheel well to eliminate the uca knock. I just need something to weld back on there.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
Awesome you got that rim repaired man. They did a good job on that.
To be honest with you, it was actually more than a good job.

(When I stopped by at the shop for the first time, all he said was: "It'll be 100 bucks+tax. Come back in 2 days at anytime between 11am~4pm. You won't be able to tell where the damage is." That was it. No PQ, no appointment, not even my phone #. When I showed up, he told me that the schedule was being packed, but he squeezed me in as he promised me.)

In the end, I felt like leaving him a big tip w/ my payment, but he didn't accept. ...What a professional guy. I'll definately go back if I ever damage my wheels again. ←If not for long, I can recommend anyone I know in town. Btw, I saw a wide variety of his client's cars standing by from Maserati to well-maintained MX-6.

(To whoever lives in Seattle reading this,) http://www.stevescustom.com/ FTW! :rock:

was it the same rim?! :rock:
I've seen expensive rims with worst curb rash.. insane brake dust..
and they don't seem to care.
but you my friend is not one of them.
Yes indeed, it's the same wheel, my friend. ;) Thanks for the compliment. Means a lot to me.

Regardless of your parts being quality ones or not, one should always pour your heart into it to give a good care of your stuff. It's because those are the fruit of your hard earned cash, hard earned trust as a gift, good trade by exchange linked by a fate, or whatever the reasons how we get our parts for our cars. Gotta care one's ride with luv.

Checked & adjusted the tire pressure today. The feeling of small bumps on roads have become a little softer. It seems like my car is happy now. :)

Bax

Reaction score
It looks stupid on my iPhone though it makes the damn needles and the other indicator lights look pink, lol. But I'll post a pic anyways.

It is actually a uniform dark red, the whole entire thing, but my camera on my phone made it look weird.
7F3D0E04-6EF2-48AC-A653-7A46903F0407-3668-0000038CC5388BBD.jpg

I didn't put an led in the odometer because I don't want it looking all faded pink in the daytime.

Last edited:

LeAccord

Reaction score
It looks stupid on my iPhone though it makes the damn needles and the other indicator lights look pink, lol. But I'll post a pic anyways.

It is actually a uniform dark red, the whole entire thing, but my camera on my phone made it look weird.
7F3D0E04-6EF2-48AC-A653-7A46903F0407-3668-0000038CC5388BBD.jpg

I didn't put an led in the odometer because I don't want it looking all faded pink in the daytime.

cute..

:lawl:

Red looks good.

Wid

Reaction score
Changed the oil and soaked the whole under body in oil for the winter.

Back