What'd you do to your accord today?

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
out with the old and blown and in with the new, haha...

IMAG0475COMB001.jpg

LeAccord

Reaction score
^ hell of an improvement hey? I need to replace my door speakers .. There's too much distortion at the volume I like it ...

Edit: 40w rms still sufficient :) mine are 100w rms that are yet to be amp'd.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Dropped off wheels to be PC'd today...kinda nervous about the color I went with, but I wanted to try something a little outside my comfort zone haha. Will pick them up next Saturday. :) Now to repolish lips...

out with the old and blown and in with the new, haha...

http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v335/sketch_o5/The%2099%20Accord/IMAG0475COMB001.jpg[IMG][/CENTER][/QUOTE]

Whoa, that must make a huge difference. I keep thinking of doing this, but not sure how to upgrade the wiring.

[quote="Mikey, post: 961812"]Door speakers, yes? How's fitment?[/QUOTE]

Those look like 6x9's, door speakers are round 6.5's I think.​

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
they sound a lot better than the stock ones did, plus one blew a few years ago, i just never replaced it until now, haha. they're not on an amp and aren't going to be, they're just wired to the stock wires. i kind of want to do the door speakers now, haha.

LeAccord

Reaction score
Yeah mine are currently wired to stock wiring now too. Too lazy to amp them because if I did it'd make the door speakers sound really crap compared to them and there would be no balance in sound between front and rear speakers lol.

@Chris, you can just buy vehicle specific wiring harnesses off crutchfield that will make it the simplest task.. :)http://www.crutchfield.com/p_120710...sses.html?tp=3097&MobileCarSelectorComplete=1

@Mikey, fitment should be perfect for most aftermarket speakers. My Sony 6x9s fit snug and are held down by all four original screws in their original place.

Last edited:

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Sil2, how much dis they charge you for that rim to be repaired?

Last edited:
Back