The Infamous.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
message p2r, they sell adapters like that for 60-100, maybe theyd make them if you insist it's wanted, or give me dimensions and i could fab somethiing for a machinist in autocad

Going to shoot you a pm, Brad.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Well now, James....you have resurfaced on here again.

Whether or not the slag you were dished about the street racing was deserved or not, what's more important is that you don't make the same mistakes in the future.

I am sure you have learned a ton about the J-series, and those of us who are doing swaps appreciate any info that can be shared.

Since you and I will be running the same motors in our cars, I am sure I will have questions as well.

Once you get the 76mm TB, are you getting a custom spacer made? I saw on J32a that PinkBatman had to make a custom spacer to get the Blox Racing TB to work with the 3.7 manifold. He was saying he would charge about $200 to make it, which I think it a bit high for a piece of metal tube and two plates all welded together.

the spacer is getting made as we speak. the spacer is being made by my friend jake on acurazine (JCharged). shoot him a pm for a quote. ;)

message p2r, they sell adapters like that for 60-100, maybe theyd make them if you insist it's wanted, or give me dimensions and i could fab somethiing for a machinist in autocad

p2r doesn't sell that adapter.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
the spacer is getting made as we speak. the spacer is being made by my friend jake on acurazine (JCharged). shoot him a pm for a quote. ;)

Ah, cool, will do.

Is it something similar to the one that was posted on j32a.com?

Pizzaman

Reaction score
are you building the 6 speed to handle that power or leaving it stock other than clutch?

cool build dont see many turbo j's. a few on acurazine but nobody with time slips to back up the power...

Back