The Infamous.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
I don't think we should lock it. I think the mods should delete levins comments and move on. I'm tired of new threads with my last name in it related to my indent whenever i google my name.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Welcome back James, stay safe. Hate seeing threads get **** on like this, but it tends to happen. Even AFAccord's build thread was **** on because of the drama, what a shame. Sometimes I wish the OP's had the authority to moderate their own threads, I know it's the case on some of the nicer car forums to prevent postwhoring & overall off-topic BS.

001Stunna

Reaction score
how many more times are we going to beat this dead horse? just let it go and move on.
It's the god damn eye candy section...not word/essay/large chunks of text section...so i posted a picture. The thread is named "the infamous", and the picture was of "the infamous" and had a small blurb about "the infamous".

While i can clearly see your point and would probably agree with it, at the same time my post did not go against the thread topic or forum section.

Welcome back James, stay safe. Hate seeing threads get **** on like this, but it tends to happen. Even AFAccord's build thread was **** on because of the drama, what a shame. Sometimes I wish the OP's had the authority to moderate their own threads, I know it's the case on some of the nicer car forums to prevent postwhoring & overall off-topic BS.
Read up on your info and the information you're stating and come back and update me if you want...you've got quite the bunch of things wrong there

Yea I did have to delete some stuff he poste but I never sat there and went on and on for days talking **** about the same thing.. It's gettin old....

Levin, don't get me wrong I don't have a problem with u it's just you seem like a drama queen, just let the sh1t go, clearly you can't do anything about it but post and post and post the same thing and flood James threads with nonsense... If you don't like him and wanna talk **** why not just inbox him?

Vlad, I have no issues with you either man. See above for explanation of post please...
I don't think we should lock it. I think the mods should delete levins comments and move on. I'm tired of new threads with my last name in it related to my indent whenever i google my name.
Really? I had not checked that is amazing if true.

Last edited:
Back