The Infamous.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Levin, I don't know if you realize this or not but I live in West Hartford CT. James lives somewhere on Long Island.

Here is a diagram.....

Untitled_zps1370325e.jpg

As you can see I am about two hours away from Hicksville (I just picked that because I like the name) without any traffic. So figure three hours. I also don't really talk to James on a daily basis unless it's just car BS, I don't spend an abundance of time in the damn FB group everyone keeps talking about and to be honest, I really have no idea what he does when he thinks no one is looking.

So to clarify, he is not my next door neighbor, we don't talk on a regular basis and the only things I know are what I see for myself. So I'm calling it like I see it.

Oh and there is no "personal interest" involved. It's really sad that people would automatically assume an ulterior motive when one human being is trying to help another.

Hicksville is about 30 mins from me. I'm in Garden City (next to hempstead). But i live in Arizona for school and i see my car once every 2 months for a weekend.

Last edited:

Ratchet

Reaction score
welcome back Halabeaster!
Past is past. We all hope you stay on this track for good.
You really put alot of time and boxes full of $$$$ on your coupe!!

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
I have silently been apart of this since the day the "congrats james" thread came out. I dont remember when that was but it wasnt long ago. I know how people can "change", even over night so (if) you have, James, praise God. I hope you continue in the light you've found. Also, as Jesus himself turned over the tables in the temple because of the sellers there making the temple seem like an okay place to market goods, i too say to you, the streets are NOT a place to race. Stick to the track you're on in that picture. :thumbsup:

LX_F23A1

Reaction score
I have silently been apart of this since the day the "congrats james" thread came out. I dont remember when that was but it wasnt long ago. I know how people can "change", even over night so (if) you have, James, praise God. I hope you continue in the light you've found. Also, as Jesus himself turned over the tables in the temple because of the sellers there making the temple seem like an okay place to market goods, i too say to you, the streets are NOT a place to race. Stick to the track you're on in that picture. :thumbsup:

amen.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
John, a slow clap or any clap for someone who continues to have the mindstate that ""Dude my car beat an STI with a stock motor!!, plus it wasn't a big deal since no-one got hurt"" seems rather undeserved. So the only way it would be a big deal and matter to Halaby is if someone got hurt and possibly died apparently.

His car is built for the track, its not registered, its not street driven. He has taken his antics into a controlled environment and I applaud him for doing that. You're talking about the past, which is a legitimate point to bring up. But we can not overlook the work that has been done to ensure that when he races he does so in a controlled environment, off paved roads and with safety and emergency personnel close-by. No one changes overnight but it appears that James has taken numerous steps to change for the better.

I'm not saying he is a role-model for all of our culture but I think his story is important and from what I can tell he's doing a lot more to right his immature behavior than most people do.

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
His car is built for the track, its not registered, its not street driven. He has taken his antics into a controlled environment and I applaud him for doing that. You're talking about the past, which is a legitimate point to bring up. But we can not overlook the work that has been done to ensure that when he races he does so in a controlled environment, off paved roads and with safety and emergency personnel close-by. No one changes overnight but it appears that James has taken numerous steps to change for the better.

I'm not saying he is a role-model for all of our culture but I think his story is important and from what I can tell he's doing a lot more to right his immature behavior than most people do.

The car is built for the track, but it still has plates and is registered and insured. I still drive it from time to time on the street but i refrain from doing so as much as possible. The car will NEVER pass emissions (my car is the anti ozone), and is barely street-able. The inspection has been up for a while. I mostly take my dads car or get rides to where i need to go. The aem really takes the street ability out of the car when set up like mine. I am buying an e36 4dr from my friend. Car will be lq9 swapped (iron block ls2) in the coming months and thats why i am going the e36 route. Just telling you guys this so you don't freak out if I ever ever post a video of it on the streets. The cars 100% legal to be driven, the only problem is the inspection which is over due.

The car needs a tune up. This is the morning after i ran it at the track.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
Yet,

.... The car is built for the track, but it still has plates and is registered and insured. I still drive it from time to time on the street....

......The Car doesn't have insurance, Plates, or an inspection. It doesn't touch the street unless I'm wheeling it on a trailer.

:squintrun:

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Tyler, it is great to see Halabys BS has not affected everyone.

Levin I understand that you are upset about his return,but you need to not let your bias get in the way, he has made a big mistake and we all know that. You need to understand his knowledge will be greatly beneficial to the forum, which is what the forum is about helping others with their problems. Just ignore him you dont liked what he says, it's as simple as that
Ryan, there is nothing in here about upset. It is about the simple fact that Halaby has learned absolutely nothing as just yesterday…not in the long gone past but yesterday he claimed "Dude my car beat an STI with a stock motor!!, plus it wasn't a big deal since no-one got hurt". Does that sound to you like something someone who learned a lesson would say?
I’m not including considering his attitude towards others on here, as that’s a whole other aspect on its own.
Yes 6GA is all about helping one-another...and it has been doing perfectly fine without the attitude or street-racing antics of James Halaby.
The accusations you make are completely false and there was a 300+ post thread on Facebook where you decided to show your true colors. I would honestly and respectfully like to ask for you to drop this tomfoolery and move on.
Umm you made the thread about me. Not me about you. I didn’t even realize you had done so and even decided to reply to your FB msgs instead of telling you to FAWK OFF. I stand by everything I told you on that thread and as a reply to the message you send me on FB. I can only hope that natural selection takes its toll on you sooner than later. You sir are the true definition of an idiot.

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
Levin, I don't know if you realize this or not but I live in West Hartford CT. James lives somewhere on Long Island.
Here is a diagram.....
http://i180.photobucket.com/albums/x237/jbmiller616/Untitled_zps1370325e.jpg
As you can see I am about two hours away from Hicksville (I just picked that because I like the name) without any traffic. So figure three hours. I also don't really talk to James on a daily basis unless it's just car BS, I don't spend an abundance of time in the damn FB group everyone keeps talking about and to be honest, I really have no idea what he does when he thinks no one is looking.
So to clarify, he is not my next door neighbor, we don't talk on a regular basis and the only things I know are what I see for myself. So I'm calling it like I see it.
Oh and there is no "personal interest" involved. It's really sad that people would automatically assume an ulterior motive when one human being is trying to help another.
Justin, I don’t spend time on that FB group either. It was probably yesterday my first time replying to someone on there…which was Halaby who had decided to make me the centre of his attention for the night.
I respect you for calling it like you “see” it. & here I am showing you that the James Halaby you think has changed still thinks that “beating an STI with a stock engine was an accomplishment, that the fact that no-one got hurt means his street racing was no big deal and people shouldn’t have made it a big deal” So according to Halaby, someone should have died for it to be a big deal. Seeing as he is rather close to you…imagine that was one of your friends/family...because Halaby still does not comprehend or have any understanding of his actions. He does however have great BS-in skills.
John, I am talking about yesterday…less than 24hrs ago. His comments regarding beating an STI on a stock engine are even mentioned on AFAccords build thread, and were uttered many times on FB showing that he has learned absolutely NOTHING. He has no remorse for what he did. He feels it was no big deal.
Where is the rightness in his immaturity here? & he himself just said his car now turns out to actually be registered and insured
The car is built for the track, but it still has plates and is registered and insured. I still drive it from time to time on the street …
However he did tell roy just the opposite before
The Car doesn't have insurance, Plates, or an inspection. It doesn't touch the street unless I'm wheeling it on a trailer.
and then now we have another excuse to cover his story which always changes.
insurance goes on and off it as do the plates. they were off it for the last 6 months, then recently put back on, and now they're off again lol. trust me, go in the Facebook group and learn my indecisiveness.
So you tell me, does this show you maturity or immaturity?

Last edited:
Back