What'd you do to your accord today?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Mike, wasn't able to hear the clip at work, but would you say they are as loud as Hella Horns?

Dukebb23

Duke Blue Devils
Reaction score

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Assembled it enough to tow it back home.

What kind of shape was it in, Brad, anything else missing or damaged?

*edit* Just saw your post on V6P, at least it wasn't anything too serious......that's good news.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I've spent the last couple hours shearing old silicon off the inner barrels, and cleaning 160 wheel bolts. :ugh: I have discovered the downside to 3pc wheels. And that a countertop sealant tool comes in handy. :lawl:

Shearing off old silicon

temporary_zps4d43a98d.jpg

Idiot before me dabbed all the wheel bolts with ****ty blue paint, so I had to clean them to get them back to the plated finish Work released them in.

temporary_zpsfb30edfe.jpg

temporary_zps33c99e9b.jpg

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Looking good, Cee-Burk.

That's some tedious labour....but liking where this is going.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Not sure why the wife wasn't helping you, since you already put her old toothbrush to work as well!

:lawl:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
She's sleepin. Speaking of which, I better get my crap off her washer before she wakes up. :lawl:

Simkid5614

Reaction score
Picked up some project items yesterday and today...
http://www.ilovebodykits.com/product/195026/98-02_Honda_Accord_4Dr_Front_Bumper_Lip_Type-R_Urethane.html

http://www.ebay.com/itm/300839052217?ssPageName=STRK:MEWNX:IT&_trksid=p3984.m1439.l2649

and a blue and cool white led for my clock and the 3 led red bulb for my high mount tail light from superbrightleds.com. Also found a 5% discount online too for superbrights.... RET71 in case you are wanting more.

I wouldn't have done a spider bulb because it doesnt light up the rear facing reflector in the housing and because we don't have a circular diffuser all you're going to see is 5 arms with LED's on them and less lumens output I picked up a 45 SMD HP LED bulb and they work great, just wish they were as bright as the ones that were 3157's. I snagged them from my saturn and their bright as **** in my mom's rolla.

Back