What'd you do to your accord today?

Ratchet

Reaction score
sil2DrV6, I thought those ducts under the seats were meant to suck air when we hit this button
umeqy5un.jpg

and not blow air when using the A/c.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Really!? I thought they were air vents, b/c I used to cover the same way for my '90 & '94 Accord, when I had amps mounted there (preventing from them being heated by those ducts).

I'm pretty sure those are air vents, but I will double check on that later tho.

Akingkhan

Reaction score
Installed avs window visors n mud guards, cars coming together. All I need now is a Yakima rack n I will b good.

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
sil2DrV6, I thought those ducts under the seats were meant to suck air when we hit this button
umeqy5un.jpg

and not blow air when using the A/c.
Okay, I checked this out to see if you are right.

Well, I don't think they suck air in by hitting the recirculation button, b/c:

IMAG1289_zps963bfe6d.jpg

The owner's manual didn't say anything about those particular vents (underneath the seats) suck air in.

On a side note, I happened to discover one interesting fact from the manual about the Climate Control System. It says:

"Pressing the OFF button shuts the climate control system complletely off. Keep the system completely off only for short periods. To keep state air and mustiness from collecting, you should have the fan running at all time."

I never knew about that.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score
Well after a long day, my coils are installed. I don't really have the best pics, and I need to adjust them to get where I want, but I am now lowered. Glad I got those shocks out, they are completely gone.

On a side note: Not a minute after I took it for a test drive, a 4 door Civic with Enkei's and a fart-cannon started telling me to spin the tires at the spotlight lol. Needless to say, I declined. Glad I did, because a cop was two cars behind me. (Not that I could of spun anyway lol). So I guess this is the low-lifestyle lol

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ Congrats on Tein, Evan! And welcome to the world of comfy ride. :)

Glad you didn't play that game w/ those Civic boys. Keep it low-key & cool; That's the way to go. ;)

Sil2DrV6

Reaction score
^ And imagine some ppl really decide to cut those in half, leaving 5 coils left to absorb everything on a road lol.

Back