What'd you do to your accord today?

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
I believe so...

Now that I think about it... Only the pads may have been changed and not the rotors...

Either way. Does it sound like warped rotors or something else?

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Rotors may need resurfacing, that could be the problem, but you should get them checked to make sure nothing is seized and not moving as it should be.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Can't say with any degree of certainty. From what you're saying I can't tell if there's actually a problem, or if you're hallucinating.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
There's a good possibility that I am haha

I'll have my dad drive it. If there's a problem he'll know. Then we'll put her on the lift and diagnose it.

Thanks fellas :thumbsup:

Ratchet

Reaction score
finally got time to redo my retrofit. this time, I used OEM headlights and E46 shrouds.
e7areqyj.jpg

LeAccord

Reaction score

I'll have my dad drive it. If there's a problem he'll know. Then we'll put her on the lift and diagnose it.

I had this vibration too, a while back under braking.. I thought something was wrong with my brakes but now I barely feel it at all if any. However it was more noticeable after going downhill for a while and constantly using the brakes (and gears of course).
finally got time to redo my retrofit. this time, I used OEM headlights and E46 shrouds.
e7areqyj.jpg

They look great! I want to redo mine as well .

Ratchet

Reaction score

i had vibration on my steering wheel before my brake pads went bad. I ended up replacing all the rotors and getting new pads at the same time.
It's better to have it checked for safety reasons.

I had this vibration too, a while back under braking.. I thought something was wrong with my brakes but now I barely feel it at all if any. However it was more noticeable after going downhill for a while and constantly using the brakes (and gears of course).

They look great! I want to redo mine as well .

thanks. I need to redo them because the ebay headlights i first used melted.

So beautiful :thumbsup:

That's axactly what I would do to mine if I ever do the retro!

thanks Vlad. Get yourself an extra OEM headlights so you can start your own retros. Start with the TRS mini H1. Then, you'll be set up for the next tri-state meet.

Valet

IS300 SX > Accord
Reaction score
Just forgot. My braking vibration thing

Last time I serviced it I noticed my rear shoes were about dead :lawl:

Gonna look into doing a rear disk swap instead of re-shoeing

Back