The Stang Updated

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
Want to race my Neon?

lol I love when SRT4 owners call their cars a neon..makes my joking around easier

But I do wish I had a mustang as a toy car. Either an old 60's model or the generation after yours. Friend had an 01 Mustang GT and sold it for a BMW...so sad...BTW this thread makes 6thgen trolling fun

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
there are a couple people acting like little kids in this thread... lol.

glad to see you're still alive. what is the swap that was referred to

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
i wasnt a big fan of stangs until honestly when raymond joined...then theres a house down the street where apparently a stang crew exists...and the more i drive by them...the more i love their cars....

off topic sorry

but glad to see that even tho he doesnt have a 6thgen anymore hes still on the site...and thanks for sharing ur pics....

juicebox00

Reaction score
i hope you're kidding..

ummm, seriously? go for it then, take a 500hp car and see how much of it's power it will really use on a bunch of hair pin turns. lol.

Edit: wow, i apologize for how I seem to be getting off topic in some ways and i'm not a stang hater to make that clear. most of what i'm posting is not about that and that's why i'm saying that i'm getting off topic

Last edited:

sikjdm

Reaction score
hey eric. that last cobra, it's called the snakebite and the guy lives back in my town in arkansas lol glad we have some rep even in arkansas..haha

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
guys come on, mustangs are FUN to drive /END

accord are great for point A to B and making them look nice. NOTHING MORE THEN THAT

(sorry)

every TRUE sports car is RWD!

s2k RWD
NSX RWD ;) catch my drift.

i was going to buy an 8th gen accord

but i bought a 09 Nissan Maxima fully loaded in RED 290HP SICK car (daily driver)

s2k=fail
nsx=fail

i disagree, not all true sports cars are rwd ... the funnest are! but anyway i'd take a camaro than a mustang any day ... i mean a car manufacture that has to supercharge all their cars to make them "fast" ... i kept up to a 03 GT in my slow *** accord with passengers lol ... but anyway i never meant it to goes this far, my bad guys ... :hide:

Back