The Stang Updated

juicebox00

Reaction score
Wasn't it one of the socal guys that crashed his accord while doing canyon runs?? need I say more?

um,your point? lol. 2 of the mustangs crashed in the exact same spot but were much worse off. and i never said anything about my car being more powerful/faster than his mustang

I think there was another one that blew a transmission and a 3rd that destroyed their brakes.

i've never heard of a v6 tranny going out either until then. and my brakes were destroyed since i didn't break them in but i still used them for who knows how long till my rotors were gone.

Last edited:

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
If anybody tries to compare our Accords with a Mustang GT, they're an idiot and deserve to be banned for a week or 2...

Fixed.

Btw these are two completely different cars. Front vs Rear wheel drive, V8 vs V6/i4, the list goes on. Accords are slow, not meant for high performance driving, but are built very well. Mustangs, this gen at least, have the formula for fast, they're meant for higher performance driving, but are built like ****, sadly.

That being said, I bet that's fun to drive man. I like the wheels.

Last edited:

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Fixed.

Btw these are two completely different cars. Front vs Rear wheel drive, V8 vs V6/i4, the list goes on. Accords are slow, not meant for high performance driving, but are built very well. Mustangs, this gen at least, have the formula for fast, they're meant for higher performance driving, but are built like ****, sadly.

That being said, I bet that's fun to drive man. I like the wheels.

comparing accords to mustangs ... that's like comparing a turtle to a snail :henry:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score

juicebox00

Reaction score

you must be living in a box.

actually a juicebox; and the last thing was obviously sarcasm which apparently you couldn't pick up while i can't understand why you commented the first thing and the second thing is about mountain roads where power doesn't really matter

Last edited:

Bada$$VTec

Reaction score
IMO i think a V6 6MT Accord would give a Mustang GT a close race tho,stock for stock.

Back