The Stang Updated

juicebox00

Reaction score
You do know that gus is swapped right?

never said anything about his car not being fast

your all funny!!

i have that all covers kiddo! full suspension upgraded! lol

come on throw me some curves!

i'd like to see you rail some mountain roads. it would be a first for me to witness a mustang that was fast up there, especially since the last 3 cars i watched crash up there were all mustangs. And i'm not saying that to be a dick because i would actually like to witness a mustang run as fast as my accord up there which would give me a whole new respect for the car.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
i was wondering the other day what youve been up to gus, haha. glad to see you still have the mustang, its looking good.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
man, you guys are hatin.

i bet that mustang is quicker than anyones car who posted in here....especially a slow i4 5mt.

eggs

Reaction score
man, you guys are hatin.

i bet that mustang is quicker than anyones car who posted in here....especially a slow i4 5mt.

X2 my boys mustang with intake exhaust header was able to beat a turbo single cam civic on 11 lbs so mustangs are very fast but
comparing a mustang to an accord is like compare apples and oranges 2 totally dif things
Mustang looks good bro

finch13

Reaction score
Man... a lot of youngin's talking **** to an OG... what is this world coming too?

Not a Rustang fan, but I am a fan of Mustang GT's with Cobra wheels :D

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
never said anything about his car not being fast

i'd like to see you rail some mountain roads. it would be a first for me to witness a mustang that was fast up there, especially since the last 3 cars i watched crash up there were all mustangs. And i'm not saying that to be a dick because i would actually like to witness a mustang run as fast as my accord up there which would give me a whole new respect for the car.
Wasn't it one of the socal guys that crashed his accord while doing canyon runs?? need I say more?

Good to see you back Gus!! Has been a long time..loving the sound of the stang :D
If anybody tries to argue that our Accords are faster or as fast as a Mustang GT is an idiot and deserves to be banned for a week or 2...

OHHHH and i knew i had a pic on my photobucket of your accord...old sig I made for ya
hondagusNWheels.jpg

Last edited:
Back