Interior Overhaul.....

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Thanks Nikita and Shahid, appreciate it!

The thing with keeping the tan/black combo, to me, it just feels unfinished in my opinion, i don't know, i guess it's more of an opinion but nontheless, take for what its worth.

The matte finish. I think that the Krylon Camo paint holds up well enough, and that i did enough to make it last long enough that, plus, i think it's a little late for that lol.

Hopefully get the door panels in with the stitching and the rollbar within the next week or two. At least start it possibly next week. It will look a million times better when i throw that in there. Just tried to keep it simple, clean, and custom. No expense, time, spot left untouch or spared.

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
dude... i love it... can u do that to my car tooo... I was curse with the grey interior (not as bad as tan) but still hated it.. ugh...

but seriously... its sooooooooo niiiiiiiiiccccccceeeeeeeeee...

honda made a mistake not making our 6thgen interior black...

:kenny: honda

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Wow nice work, so much time put into it.

It's a little too much black for me, could use a little contrast I think. Not a dealbreaker though, congrats man.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Thanks guys!

I agree with you, RedRyder, right now it IS too much black. If the stuff wasn't a flat black it would be overwhelming, but once i add stitching in the door inserts, center console, and throw in the roll bar it'll be a different story. This will be done very soon.

I have found a upholster to stitch the door panel insterts and center console. I plan on dropping this off on Monday sometime to get done. I'll keep this updated as i things come available!

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
Holy **** thats some nice looking stuff..

so thats how you do the mirrors..did not know they separated like that..ha

How hard is it to take the dash out?Looks like a nightmare..well maybe for me it would be with all my wires running everywhere..ha

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Hopefully i can update soon!

The dash takes a while to figure out if you haven't done it before like me (to take out AND put in) and I have way too many extra wires down there so it made it even trickier... but it's not too bad, just find a manual, that helps when you get stuck.

Those visors was the most difficult thing ever. It takes a lot of cutting/breaking/prying to get that dang thing apart. i would say easy several hours for each one, just to seperate it and remove the old fabric.....

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
are you worried about the UV from the sun fading the fabric, or is the sparco material (and what's going on the doors/armrest) UV resistant?

or did i ask that already? :squintrun: hopefully sparco thought that far ahead...

Back