Interior Overhaul.....

accord_CLs

Reaction score
i dont know if this has been asked before, but with all the paint, is there a strong, obvious smell?

accordpower99

Reaction score
Good stuff man much better then the tan color you'll love it man when its all done over the tan. You driving it yet?

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Thanks guys.

No paint smell whatsoever in the car. to answer your question. I let everything dry for a week before install as to get rid of that smell.

I am not driving it yet, haven't put insurance back on it, but will change that soon! Plus go for a re-tune for more power when this project is all done.

Update!

Dropped the misc door inserts/center console off at an upholstery shop today. He is getting me a thread that i will take a look at before he starts. MAYBE post a teaser if you guys are lucky.... It's gonna look a million times better when this is done.

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Having some trouble finding the correct color thread, should have a preview pic within the next few days i'm guessing...

akoutmos

Reaction score
Just found this thread and holy crap it looks tight!!!! Great work Devin. Might have to hit you up when i get around to redoing my interior :p

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Just found this thread and holy crap it looks tight!!!! Great work Devin. Might have to hit you up when i get around to redoing my interior :p

Thanks Alex! Hit me up anytime if you need help, i'd be glad to help, if you weren't so far away, i'd even help. Especially if you got the beer!:rock:

hotaccord243

Reaction score
Should have a sample of the thread by tomorrow sometime and get this moving and complete. Got everything back in the car except the door panels (Waiting on upholstery/embroidery work).

Back